Search results

1. boyoweb

from databasejoin field, thum image not showing up .. please help

Hey ... Hugh ... it does not work ! .. I got nothing showing up ! ... in the code example above .. on the line : $query->select('logo')->from('clubs')->where('id = $club_id'); 'logo' is actually the label of the element in the table labeled 'clubs' and 'basename' & 'dirname' are also...
  2. boyoweb

OK ! - chessegrits ... I understand every line and everything it does ... it basically grabs the image file and the path by doing a search in the related table and ... voila ! .. all right ! what suprises me though ... is the use of "calc" in the list of plug-in !!! ... so let me get this...
  3. boyoweb

cheesegrits ! - ... That would be an awesome feature to have out of the box in fabrik ! .. I am thinking that I am not the only one who will benefit from this with having the possibility to really include an additional view record, like an image or else, from a databasejoin element by id...
  4. boyoweb

Or possibly ... in the javascript section ( screenshot not privided ! ) .... is there or could there be somekind of lines of codes that I "Add+" in there ? so the logo image of the table joined record, be shown too ! ... I am sure that there is an easy way for this ! ... I was hoping to...
  5. boyoweb

Thank you cheesegrits for the reply .... This issue involves both fabrik version ( for joomla 2.5+ et 3.1+ ) I'll be using the smallest pic ... so the thumbnail ... offcourse here is a screenshot of where I am hoping to find something to put in in order to have a pic shown from a...
  6. boyoweb

The logo of each team ...is also the logo of their respective club ! 2 lists / tables : - clubs - teams on the clubs list or form, when adding a club : a picture has to be uploaded or chosen ! ( it seems more difficult than initially thought !! .. I have to...
  7. boyoweb

hello I have a list of clubs, and a list of teams. a club can have many teams. so in my list of teams, I have a databasejoin field to the clubs list. In the club list, I have an upload field for the logo of the club, and only pictures can be uploaded ! ... so when I view the list of teams...
  8. boyoweb

How to retrieve fabrik table data records with javascript / ajax ...

Thank you for the reply rob ! .... as I am learning more about JS / AJAX, let me try and disect the files and codes of the Fabrik list module ....
  9. boyoweb

How to retrieve fabrik table data records with javascript / ajax ...

Hello, I am a newbie trying to work AJAX & Fabrik ... there has to be somekind of example of how the fabrik data records are retrieved to be used ! ... with AJAX ! for example : if I want to show certain records or data from the fabrik tables on custom made modules for joomla ! I am looking...
  10. boyoweb

Displaying a fabrik list of elements differently ...

First of all : - thank you for the reply ... The carousel that I wanted to customized to the fabrik component was at first the GK4 news show pro module for joomla 2.5 ... then ... I decided to start from scratch ... so I used the caroufredsel template code base that can be found at...
  11. boyoweb

Displaying a fabrik list of elements differently ...

Differently .... meaning : not in a data grid ! let me explain : I created a list (sgames). It is a table of soccer games that contains the following elements: the competition name and number, the home and away team, the field or turf the game will be played, results of the game, time and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back