Search results

1. L

Multiple parameters by URL not working

I?ve upgraded MySites URL, so you can check URL link to see not given result....(after a github update).
  2. L

Hi hugh, We have fully upgraded to github (i?ve downloaded github fabrik-master zip file, replace files and in backend discover...and install), but unfortunately..it seems not working for us....a url like...
  3. L

Hi hugh, Thank you for your explanations. By the way, with the full github update you get it working? If it?s recommended for you, we can try to make a full github update...by the way you have checked the url to ensure that is really working as expected...
  4. L

Hi hugh, Finally i am only adding the files changes that i need. i have the 3.0.9 stable of fabrik with only listfilters.php upgraded from github (since this file appears to be the "only" modified for this reason). Final customer (don?t want fabrik github version), only whe stable version with...
  5. L

Hi again, I?ve done a update (the file components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php ). Now, when i set the URL filter appears blank page (no error but blank page).
  6. L

Rob, this is the update i need? https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/c470ff8640844dc723f4be520bb5c900bf3a9f62
  7. L

Hi Rob, Thank you for your efforts! :) I tried the url with real values like...
  8. L

Hi Rob, yeah, like this: where (tema = 'foo' OR tema = 'bar' OR tema = 'othervalue' ) AND (municipio = 'town1' OR municipio = 'town2' OR municipio = 'town3' ) Thank you!
  9. L

Oh....bad news....it seems that "tema" is not working as desired...for example like here (in list): index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=10&Itemid=111&resetfilters=1&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tema[value][]=Empleo&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tema[value][]=Salud y...
  10. L

Hello again, Wow, this is not crazy but i maybe i am building wrong the URL. It?s working with 2 or less but I?m trying to set for example 3 "tema" and 3 "municipio" like: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=1 &pmuj_recursosmujeres___tema[value][]=Empleo...
  11. L

help formating multiple elements for a database field

Great hugh! That?s amazing, thank you so much! Really i had values without spaces so your last option was the fine for me: UPDATE fab_junk SET chbox = CONCAT('["', REPLACE(chbox,',','","'), '"]') WHERE chbox NOT REGEXP '^\\['; Thank you so much again!
  12. L

Wow Rob! It seems works! The url is really really long (and you can imagine if many towns / topics at the same time) but it seems working and this is amazing, we take a long time trying combinations with no results. So as usual thank you for your support and you help!
  13. L

help formating multiple elements for a database field

Hello, i am setting multiple values, storing them in database (via checkbox), so when i insert data i check values i need, to store in database. I had prefilled database in this way, only comma separated, like In one field: topic1, topic2 In another field: topic1 In another field: topic3...
  14. L

Hi Rob! Thank you so much, after many test really is working by every "tema" with the [grouped_to_previous]=1. That is the secret! :) But not all happy, if i try to search also by multiple "municipio" (town) not works...so url i?m building for multiple "tema" and "municipio" like...
  15. L

fabrik_list_filter_all with another param not works

Now working! I don?t know why not working with a github update, by the way i replace the file /components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php And really with this new file solves GREAT the issue, so thank you so much Rob for you fix!!
  16. L

Hi Rob, I?ve set ftp details (sftp in this case), thank you!
  17. L

Hello, After multiple testing i can confim multiple terms are working....important: [value][] and the &pmuj_recursosmujeres___tema[join]=OR By the way, the last param &pmuj_recursosmujeres___municipio This defines the town and not working, allways get results from all towns (the same that...
  18. L

Hi Rob, Yes, but with the &pmuj_recursosmujeres___tema[join]=OR is NOT working. For example, let?s made with one parameter, searching by "tema" empleo, like...
  19. L

Hi Rob, I just finish update from github and aparently not working, in my case like: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=1&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=servicio&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=pinto Is not working, mush show only one...
  20. L

Hi troaster, Not working with %20 (as spaces). In firefox this characters are replaced, in chrome and ie in url keep the %20, i tried also with + simbol (like Salud+y+Bienestar) and no result too. If you check, and put in last param Salud%20y%20Bienestar is geting results,but previus params...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back