Search results

1. pier67

[SOLVED] Form PHP plugin: function to read and store data between two tables

I have two tables in separate db. I have a fabrik form with a field plugin where users can store in the first table the id of a related record in the second table. I need to set-up a php function in the module php plugin that on form submission will look (using submitted id) at a filename stored...
  2. pier67

[SOLVED] Issue with form submission not saving data

I am using Fabrik 3.8 on J! 3.8. I have a form that i use to edit data from db. After editing , on form submission, I receive a system message that says "record added/updated". But if I look to data nothing is changed. I ckeck for primary keys on db, and check Fabrik elements and form for "store...
  3. pier67

Search and display images in form with redirect plugin

I have a database with 90.000 people data where about 800 of them have a photo stored in joomgalley. I have a search page with a fabrik module and a redirect plugin to a search results page. I want to search in Fabrik form for people who have a photo in joomgallery, and display it in result...
  4. pier67

Date field showing only variables (solved)

I am using Joomla 3.8 and Fabrik 3.7 with lates update from Github. I have a date plugin in a form that I use as a redirect filter. If I pick a date from datepicker or write into the field, when exit from field, it display only php variables %d-%m-%Y. The date is correctly stored, but won't...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back