Search results

1. K

Email a member identified in a Form

I have a form that allows a user to create a Task and assign it to a user. The form contains the userid of the person who gets assigned to the Task. The user who got assigned the work should get an email with the details. I just need the syntax for the email plugin to populate the "Email To"...
  2. K

How to remove column header?

In a standard list how can you remove the column headers? Do you need a custom style made for that or is there an backend admin option I am missing?
  3. K

form.php preventing update of Kunena Forums???

Updated from 2.0.4 to 3.0.2 of Kunena. Install failed and whole site went down. Viewed error log and found this: [06-Sep-2013 13:38:12 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JForm in /public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php on line 43 Renamed form.php...
  4. K

Linking to a Form record without the primary key

I have Form based on the JomSocial table called j_community_fields_values. The primary key is ID, a incrementing record id. It also has a user_id field. I want to link to a specific record in that Form from a different list based on a custom view that uses user_id as a key. It appears that the...
  5. K

Adding Button element without adding DB field?

I am missing something really simple here....I can smell it. But I can't figure it out. I have a list based on a custom DB view. I want to add a button to each row in the list that launches another fabrik form that edits the underlying DB table fields. I have the view working. I have the...
  6. K

Project assignment app: Email assigner and assignee when tasks record updated

I'd like to email the Assigner and Assignee of a task when the task record is updated in a form. The Assigner (the task owner) and the Assignee (person working on the task) are both Joomla users on the task record. I don't think the List Email plugin will work for this. Any other ideas?
  7. K

Lock editing of record to only the creator?

What is the easiest way to lock a record in a list so that it can only be edited in a form by the creator?
  8. K

Dropdown selection in Column Header?

I have a list with lots of columns. For 10 of the columns only 1 of the 10 should be displayed depending on the type of user viewing the list. So, I would like to have a dropdown selection in the header that allows the user to select which of the 10 columns to display. I realize there is some...
  9. K

Can't edit Elements for New List from View

I created a new list based on a DB view. The list works fine. I would now like to edit the column headings (elements) of the list to make some sortable, change Label spelling, etc. However, the elements do not show up in the admin element screen. How can I edit the column headings (elements)?
  10. K

Simple Question from Newbie: Need List of Joomla IDs with related table's Field value

Totally new to Fabrik and trying to make things "click" in my head. I want to create a List that is pre-populated with the following fields: 1. Joomla User ID 2. User Name 3. JomSocial custom profile field value (select value from jml_community_fields_values where user_id = valuefrom#1 and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back