Search results

1. A

Solved Apostrophe problem with display type field

You're right, calc field is better. Since I had problems with the calc field when I started coding this part and it worked with the display field, I did not try the calc field again. Obviously, it was a mistake because now my code in the calc field works perfectly! Thank you!
  2. A

I concatenate 3 fields and calculate a date interval: $champs='';$nb_jours = round((strtotime('{calendar___start_date_raw}') - strtotime('{calendar___end_date_raw}'))/(60*60*24)-1);$nb_jours=$nb_jours*(-1)...
  3. A

In a display field, I concatenate several fields and when one of these fields contains ' this causes an error, as if this apostrophe was considered a separator in the SQL query. Une erreur est survenue 0 syntax error, unexpected identifier "Arve" Call stack # Function Location 1...
  4. A

After filter, edit a Fabrik line and return doesn't come back to the Fabrik list

Fantastic, thank you very much ! It works fine with the following URL index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=3&resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0 in JavaScript tab to keep user's filters Button is one step above but it's great. Yes, only in the backend, only with "back"...
  5. A

After filter, edit a Fabrik line and return doesn't come back to the Fabrik list

In general, by consulting a Fabrik list in the Joomla administration, the URL is: index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&cid=3 After applying a filter or sorting, the URL becomes index.php?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0 When editing a line, the URL is...
  6. A

How do I refer the auto-increment ID to another field when adding a new record?

Could that be because I don't have the latest version of Fabrik? For this website, I use 4.0gamma3
  7. A

You're right ! I test it this morning and I see that fabrik fills the parent_id field automatically on form save. I saw the page you mention and I find something odd : is there en error in the first example ? ")" is missing. And when I test, I had to write JFactory and not only Factory (J...
  8. A

I would like to create a record with a Fabrik form and I need to save the automatic ID also in another field. In fact, the Fabrik form will take action on 2 linked tables (not created by Fabrik) and, if added, I need to be able to create and link the records of the 2 tables by saving the ID of...
  9. A

Fabrik visualization, Add Button only does not prevent double-clicking on the calendar

In Fabrik, visualization, fullcalendar plugin, Options tab, the Add types Add Button only option does not seem to work. When I activate the Add Button only option, users can always double-click on the calendar to open the form. In fact, it’s for a booking system per day. And the problem is that...
  10. A

Fixed No list created when creating a new form

On a Joomla! 4.3.2, I just installed FabrikDelta4 and created 2 forms. In both cases, I got the following error message and no list created: Fabrik error storing list data: Field 'created' doesn’t have a default value If I create a list manually, everything is created again: the form the group...
  11. A

User Edit Their Last Inserted Record

I try to do what you did (allow users to find their submitted form; if you have some resources, I am interested :D) and in my research I find this page of the wiki which seems to me to meet your need: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-pre-filters/#show-only-the-latest-record Perhaps...
  12. A

element resetting

Thank you very much for your quick response. Disabling Piwik hasn’t changed anything, I still have the same problem. Fabrik and Joomla! are up to date (3.9 and 3.9.15) On the same page, the Acymailing registration module (v. 6.8.3) is active. I disabled it too, with the Piwik code, but I still...
  13. A

element resetting

Bonjour. Je rencontre le même problème : si un ou plusieurs champs obligatoires ne sont pas remplis et qu'il y a des champs de type "calc", les champs sont vidés au réaffichage du formulaire. Si je dépublie les champs "calc" ça fonctionne à nouveau. Il suffit d'un champ "calc" publié pour que...
  14. A

In validation plugin "Is Greater or Less Than" how to use tip ans icon ?

Thank you for your prompt response. Sorry for forgetting the versions: these are the latest J! 3.9.12 and Fabrik 3.9 I see that it's working for you but it doesn't work for me. And you're right, I test on another website and it's OK. The string PLG_VALIDATIONRULE_ISGREATERORLESSTHAN_LABEL is...
  15. A

In validation plugin "Is Greater or Less Than" how to use tip ans icon ?

Hello. I was looking for how to change the validation icon of this plugin (I finally found in the plugin itself and not in the settings of the plugin in the form) but I wondered what use these 2 parameters "tip text" and "icon" because nothing appears or changes when I change these 2 parameters...
  16. A

PDF -> "please select at least one filter"

Yes, I have those parameters too...! but when I select a filter : the list is OK but the PDF has no data :-( For the other problem (differences between list and PDF with custom CSS), it works on localhost, but it works only for some lists online. Some lists use custom CSS, other lists do not...
  17. A

Filter List Max - ordery by ... DESC

Yes I'm talking about the drop-down list of the filter. And because the tooltip (as described above) indicates to choose "None" if you want Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL) apply. So I have "ORDER BY my_field DESC" in Details -> Data - where -> Joins where and/or order by statement...
  18. A

OK, I confirm the bug, even with github update, there is no data in PDF file if menu item -> Fabrik List Options -> Reset filter -> Yes On the other hand, the custom_css.php doesn't work in the actual Fabrik version (3.5.1), but works fine in github version. Many thanks and best regards.
  19. A

Another problem with PDF template : on debug, my custom CSS is OK, but nothing in the PDF file ?!??
  20. A

Hi! This thread talks about a bug... 3 years ago. I try today to print a list without success ... then I read this post and solved my problem. Can you confirm there's always a bug or can you tell me what I'm doing wrong ? Another question : In the PDF template, which file should I edit for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back