Search results

1. K

Monitor a dropdown field on form submission

Sorry think I did something I deleted the join and recreated it and *fingers crossed* worked. Thank you to the team, I shall go sit on the "for godsake shutup" step :)
  2. K

Have set everything up with a left join between fundraiser.id and fundraising_campaigns.Campaigners_ID The datas being posted which is great, cant seem to pull back the matching fundraising_campaigns data though. The two fields which join fundraisers to fundraising_campaigns certainly contain...
  3. K

Thank you Hugh, finding it hard to work out the interface whilst keeping in mind what Im trying actually modelling which is no good, sorry. Very much appreciate the assistance of the team. Kate
  4. K

*bump* is it possible to request some assistance please. At present I have 1 fabrik form per user, 1 view which shows results based on all forms filled out. The form lets users record the charity theyre raising money for, along with a link to the donation page relating to this. How would I...
  5. K

Hi Rob, in a situation where there is a record per user in a table which has replaced the joomla user table. How would I go about triggering the creation of a new record to store the users next campaign? The system needs to keep a record of "completed" campaigns and "active" ones for...
  6. K

Ref: what I was looking to do, and how I could do it better? Hi Hugh, many thanks for coming back to me. Ive a situation whereby: User profiles (fabrik forms) run through various stages: 1). New Fabrik Form (profile) created for a new registered user (including details such as a...
  7. K

REF: copying record to another table if dropdown field set to YES

Hi, apologies I posted this to wrong forum before. I have been working on putting an alternate user profile form, with the help of troester. In Joomla 2.5 with the latest instance of Fabrik 3 (Jan 2013). One thing I didn't ask at the time was how to set the form submission to check field...
  8. K

Hi, have managed with the assistance of troester to create an alternate user profile form. One thing I didnt ask at the time was how to set the form submission to check field values. There is a field on my form, which is set to NO by default "Campaign_Finished ". I need the form to check...
  9. K

Profile form - pulling in logged in users data

Will give that all a go, I guess I read too many posts on the forum and started mixing them into the equation thinking theyd help make the form a means for logged users to edit / amend their own profiles. *crosses everything and knocks on wood* K
  10. K

Hi Fred, I hope you dont mind me messaging I noticed youve seen some weird behaviour Ive noticed...

Hi Fred, I hope you dont mind me messaging I noticed youve seen some weird behaviour Ive noticed to in trying to get something comparatively simple setup. I just thought Id ask if you ever found a solution or have switched to using another joomla component? If so which one? Hope you dont mind...
  11. K

Hi wondering if the team can help as Im stumped, have juser on, have tried autofill and left join as other articles have advised (for fabrik v2 threads) "friendly bump"
  12. K

When running ?fabrikdebug=1 after the standard for link I get I noticed the number 363 is the userid of the entry relating to this user in the Joomla users table. Not sure what the status means though. Does it throw and light on the situation? K
  13. K

Hi Troester, my jplugin setups pretty much the same as the example: Wasnt sure what block field is, thats the only bit not set for the form Ive been working on. userid is a type "user" I saw mention that setting userid=-1 (in the menu definition) was the key to bringing up a users...
  14. K

Hi, have been in a loop trying to get a user profile form I created in fabrik to pull in the row relating to a user if theyre logged in when entering the form. Have been searching the forums, but many of my tests havent work, such as using left hand joins between the userprofile table and...
  15. K

Pulling in logged in users data into form

Pulling in logged in users data into form Using userid-1 and left join? Im seeing lots of discussions about pulling in userdata, have tried to follow quite a few recommendations (including setting userid=-1 in the menu item which pulls the form up, and have added a left join) Menu item...
  16. K

Fabrik autofill plugin - How to? - Round 2 ^^

Certainly look forward to finding out a bit more about how to correctly configure autofill, am having similar(ish) problems getting autofill to work :/ Will post in seperate thread and keep watching this one. K
  17. K

Replacing Joomla User form with juser form

Thank you! Thank goodness! Whilst going through the form setup where I didnt have a form to link "email" from juser plugin in I wondered but I hadnt gone any further than thinking I should try that later. Very many thanks K
  18. K

Replacing Joomla User form with juser form

Hi, Im trying to create a replacement user registration form. Have: installed latest revision of Fabrik in the latest revision of Joomla at: http://leadership.comtec-media.co.uk The registration form Ive created (and cut right back as I keep getting validation failed message) How do I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back