1. M

avoid repetition of an element

thanks a lot! it was in "manage exstention - > discover"
  2. M

how? I can see only this:
  3. M

hello all, I have a list with several elements including user name and link. Each user can enter your user name and its own link but the problem is that each user can enter their user name as many times as he wants! Is it possible to allow users to enter their name in the list only once?
  4. M

add form to users and image link

ehy... i need ur help about a think... in this list every users can add own name... but they can add own name a lot of time as they want, so they can add own name in all italian regions.... i wish they can add own name only one time!!! i searched in validations but this doesn't work
  5. M

ohhh... there was an icon "discover" where was "purge cache"... ok, after installation? what i need to do? after publishing plugin i found it in list->plugin, i published it but nothing changed... but this plugin work in front end? EDIT the plugin add an icon in front end list like "refresh"...
  6. M

1.Update from GitHub 2.Go to Extensions > Extension Manager > Discover 3.Click 'Purge Cache' and then 'Discover' 4.Select your plugins and click 'Install' 5.Go to Extensions > Plug-in Manager 6.Enable your plugins on 4 there r no plugin
  7. M

ok, i'm updating with ftp... 7000 elements remaining
  8. M

thank you very much! now it work! i have a last question... can i create a button viewable on list, clicking on it admin can change "approvato" status?
  9. M

thanks a lot! I just needed to know placeholder! about prefilter... what i've done is just a trick to bypass list filter that doesn't work.... but why? about static icon as label... i don't know how to do... which tooltips do u mean?
  10. M

about link.... it's possible to write a URL that changes automatically for each user? Maybe something like www.abc.com/[username]/join ??????? about pic... i don't know how to set this page p.s. i'm waiting to understand first probem yet, but i found a solution setting a prefilter in each...
  11. M

like this it doesn't work.. i can see approvato=no also if i'm just registered... so i tried like this but it's the same i remember you that i need all registered can add a thing in the list, but it'll be show only when admin approve it.... i can hide "approvato=0" in a list, setting...
  12. M

http://tinypic.com/r/1gjb5s/6
  13. M

how i can set a yesno elements?
  14. M

doesn't work
  15. M

thanks for answing but... what i must choose here? http://i47.tinypic.com/2n6gj9j.jpg
  16. M

hi all, i need a table with 2 elements (username, link) i've created a list in which only admins can add records.... i wish all users can add records, but i need record was published after admin agree, can i do that? Moreover i wish to add a pic in each row for "link label", how can i do...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back