Search results

1. R

using fabrik 3.1 how to save several records from only one form

I am trying to do the next thing using fabrik 3.1( I am also trying to do it using fabrik 3.0 and for this other issueI opened a different thread in the 3.0 forum because the solution cold not be the same) 1?) I have a table an list that is a set of categories and products we can call...
  2. R

definition of calculated element deos not work

I am having problems with calc elements in 3.0.8 and a did the correponding question in the other forum. As an altermative possible solution i had installed joomla 3.0 and fabrick 3.1 to look for another way of solution. This question is here deberaly , i m not doing any mistake. Ech...
  3. R

how install package fabrik.3.08 after unzip using cpanel

I have unzip fabrik package 3.08 in the root director of a web site using cpanel. Then I listed the list of components installed in the web and the fabrik component was not there. I suppose that after unzip the fabrik files of the package (modules,components,etc..), fabrik must be...
  4. R

how to save several records from only one form

1?) I have a table an list that is a set of categories and products we can call category1,2,3,.... and product11,12,13...21,22,23,.....31,32,33...... Each product has its atributes, we can call atribute11,12,13....,atribute 21,22,23,......three of them are the...
  5. R

how to defined a calulations filed using php

1?)I downloaded the calculation element plugin version 3.0. 2?)In the definition of a new element i selected this plugin , and in the box of option i started to fill the field "calculation". , The new element is called "peso_total" and belong to a table called "frutas". Before...
  6. R

right/Wrong use of calculation element plugin

1?)I downloaded the calculationelement plugin version 3.0. 2?)In the definition of a new elementi selected thsiplugun and in the box of option i started to fill the field "calculation". The new element is called "peso_total" and belong to a table called "frutas". Before this definition...
  7. R

how to use in a form the information stored in another table.

I am defining a form in correspondance with its table. It means hat the fiel data of the form are those of the table.This tableand form are called "orders". The forms fields are classified in two groups: -the first group it is the identification of a set of products and basic attributes...
  8. R

how to register one purchasing order common to many rows filled

This is basicly the problem: 1?) I have created a table the include the information of several products attributes and their identification. 2?)Iin the table there is a field call order_Number that represents the sequencial number of orders received in the web. 2?)Uuser open a session and...
  9. R

how to use autofill plugin to display in a table the value of another table field

I have to tables related by a field.Both tables have two fields in comon "client" and "client purchasing order". Both table are related by this second field. In the second table this last field has been defined as a databasedjoin that is displaied in a dropdown format. The user enter the...
  10. R

Defaut value in elemnt does not make any result

I defined and element of a list called "cliente_FIDIAS". I chose to be a field and in "options" i filled the filed "DEFAULT" WITH THE VALUE i WANT IT TO HAVE.="MUCHAP" i edit the old records already saved and resave then so as to record the new default value. Alhough when I edit the record...
  11. R

when I open the file of a fileload field and then close it , the whole site close

I have defined a list and a form. One of the fields is a fileloaded field, where I have loaded a file. In the front end the table of the list make visable the file title and allows you to download it and edit when you clik on it. The file it is a PDF file After do it that and consultation...
  12. R

How to defined the valueof one autofill field value

I am trying to do what you propose using the autofill form plugin like this.What I wantit is that the field ?Clientes_fidias" is set equal to "muchap" whenever the for is loaded either in the fron or back-en automatically: PublishedNoYes - - do - - * In On Field to observe...
  13. R

how to defined a condition under which a list prefilter does not apply

I have defined a list and set up a prefilter for a field of it . I need that the filter only applies if a precondition is met. The precondition is that the joomla user is not equal a name. How and when may define this condition and make it active. I need urgent help.
  14. R

how to use several list and form for the same table

I have created a table and the corresponding database defining a list in fabrik 3.06 .The table and dat base is called "client_purchasing". I want to use several list and forms using the same data base. I do not want to enlarge the data base field with new field each time a defined a new list...
  15. R

how to relate the prefilter condition of a list with te login user

1?)I have defined a list . I have to set up a prefilter condition. 2?) One of the field of the list it is the client name. In joomla I have set up a user group called clients 3?) To access to the web , each client have a username="xxxx" and a passwor="yyyyy". 4?) The prefiltercondition I want...
  16. R

data modified in a joined list are not modified equaly in the original list.

I am using version 3.96 1?)Forward: I have a list(table) for clients. I have another list (table) for the purchasing orders of the clients. Clients are identify by thier name. Purchasing orders for a code and a date. Purchasing table also have a field laballed client 2?) I have joind the...
  17. R

how to choose the fileds of a form that are going to be mailed

i have defined a form with several fields. Afetr fillinfthe user shouldhave the posssibilit to mail parte of the data field not all the form, how can i do that. I need urgent help Thanks
  18. R

Tables does not appear in the fabrik menu

1?) I have download the following tutorial I PAID FOR: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/24 2?) You can see there is a option called table to defined tables. 3?) I have this menu that miss the option tables I attach in the pdf.file. 4?) Should I have to install the last version...
  19. R

how to allow the user to choose send/not send the form data on each register the

1?)I have defined a form,one of the fields is one mail. 2?)I want the user have the possibility both to send the data form by cliking a button, or not send anything if he does not clik. 3?) the buttom must be at the end of the form as the last thing to do before data saving. How can I do it
  20. R

how to attach a file when you are mailing a register from a list

1?) I have defined a list and a activated the e-mail pug-in. http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Email_table_plugin with its parameters I set the option "Yes" allow attachment. My goal is to mail one of the register of the table attaching in the e-mail, the files that are attached in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back