Search results

1. oscark

Can not navigate in database content

Hello. I recently got a problem with navigation thru the form database content. I get the first out of 20 pages up and if I choose "NEXT" or End/Last, nothing happens. The same problem is in the back end. Link to the frontend is here...
  2. oscark

Trouble when uploading picture

Hello. I used a form in 2012 that worked fine, but when I now going to use it again I get an error when submitting. The error shows only if I ad a picture upload with the form. If I dont, it works fine. In the webroot errorlog I get this messages: "[23-May-2013 14:40:51] PHP Fatal error...
  3. oscark

Upload picture stop working

Hello. I have a form with a upload field that worked very good last year. Now am using the same form, but I cant send the form when I add a upload image. Anyone that can point me in the right direction? The error say that there is a hostfailure when picking up "myform1" and its configured...
  4. oscark

New year, best practice

Hello. I run a fish registration site and use fabrik. This fish season is closing 01.september and I have started to think how I could prepare the form/list for 2013. What is the best practice? Do I have to create new forms and lists for 2013 or can i just use the same and make new list...
  5. oscark

email function could not start??

Hello. I have a form that have been fine in months, but since 4.july I dont get confirmation emails anymore. When I testet the front end today, I get two lines of error in my local language(Norwegian) that says: Could not start the email function. See the attached print screen.
  6. oscark

Suddenly email error??

Hello. I have a form that have been fine in months, but since 4.july I dont get confirmation emails anymore. When I testet the front end today, I get two lines of error in my local language(Norwegian) that says: Could not start the email function. See the attached print screen.
  7. oscark

Sumary in article

Hello. I have a form that registrer Salmon catch. And I wonder if there is any way I can intergrate the sum resault in a joomla article. Like this: "So far there has been {tablefieldname, sum} kg salmon" and it should look like this: "So far there has been 50 kg salmon"
  8. oscark

Html Template, email return

I try to make an html file that can be used as a template in the form, email. I have got the system to return the file, when the form is submitted, but it dosent look right, becaus the "{form_field}" comes as text and not as the database information. Is there something else than "{" that I have...
  9. oscark

Password field to submit the form

Hello. maybe an easy question, but I have taken both password an Acess from github an none helped me with my issue. I want to add an element in my form that is a type of validation. The form is public, but there is only one man whos going to post this form, and I do not want to give him acess to...
  10. oscark

Calculating list field

I have used hours of searching for this and found a snapshot of a calculate list view, but cant find the same view in my installation. I have a form that delivers som pieces and weights on catched fish: id:1 1 pcs Salmon, 2,33 Kg id2 1 pcs Salmon, 4,50 Kg and so on... 1. How can I make a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back