Search results

1. oscark

Can not navigate in database content

Jepp! That did the trick! Cant remeber why I used modules.. Problem solved! http://www.skienselva.no/index.php/2012-05-23-21-09-47/2012-12-27-12-55-59/anadrom-fisk
  2. oscark

Nope, that dident make any different.(except that most of the pictures on the webside dident work anymore). They got back after I turned it on again.
  3. oscark

I am afraid that I not understand what you mean. Can I just turn off SEF? Would not that crash all the other links? The assignment is made by fabrik isent it? But I agree that the date in the link is a bit strange! Could you give me a more step by step and I will give it a try. Thanks for trying...
  4. oscark

Version 3.08. The problem startet last week and I have used the same template all the time.
  5. oscark

Hello. I recently got a problem with navigation thru the form database content. I get the first out of 20 pages up and if I choose "NEXT" or End/Last, nothing happens. The same problem is in the back end. Link to the frontend is here...
  6. oscark

Trouble when uploading picture

You got a PM Thanks for trying to help!
  7. oscark

Hello! Thanks for trying to help! The salmon-fish starting 01.june, so I am a bit stressed by this issue now:-) I tried to update the updates one by one, and then the uploads got installed with no errors. But I still cant upload the picture..
  8. oscark

Hello. Sorry if I posted in the wrong area. I am not shure wich version I have, but if I go to Fabrik and see under Tools I have a link called: upgrade from 2.1. As I wrote I only use Fabrik 3 months a year(salmon report) and that is why I ask stupid questions maybe. Can I upgrade without...
  9. oscark

Hello. I used a form in 2012 that worked fine, but when I now going to use it again I get an error when submitting. The error shows only if I ad a picture upload with the form. If I dont, it works fine. In the webroot errorlog I get this messages: "[23-May-2013 14:40:51] PHP Fatal error...
  10. oscark

Upload picture stop working

Hello. I have a form with a upload field that worked very good last year. Now am using the same form, but I cant send the form when I add a upload image. Anyone that can point me in the right direction? The error say that there is a hostfailure when picking up "myform1" and its configured...
  11. oscark

New year, best practice

Hello. I run a fish registration site and use fabrik. This fish season is closing 01.september and I have started to think how I could prepare the form/list for 2013. What is the best practice? Do I have to create new forms and lists for 2013 or can i just use the same and make new list...
  12. oscark

email function could not start??

Hello. Changed from php mail to SMTP mail in joomla and now it works fine again. The strange thing is that this has been working fine in 3-4 months. But if this is the solution, the I can live with that:-) thanks for the help!
  13. oscark

Thanks for reply. You may be right, because I have two forms that both come up with the same "error". The form results goes thru and it saves the information, but the user in the front end dosent get his recipt and I dont get my email copy of the form results..
  14. oscark

Hello. I have a form that have been fine in months, but since 4.july I dont get confirmation emails anymore. When I testet the front end today, I get two lines of error in my local language(Norwegian) that says: Could not start the email function. See the attached print screen.
  15. oscark

Suddenly email error??

Hello. I have a form that have been fine in months, but since 4.july I dont get confirmation emails anymore. When I testet the front end today, I get two lines of error in my local language(Norwegian) that says: Could not start the email function. See the attached print screen.
  16. oscark

Sumary in article

Hello. I have a form that registrer Salmon catch. And I wonder if there is any way I can intergrate the sum resault in a joomla article. Like this: "So far there has been {tablefieldname, sum} kg salmon" and it should look like this: "So far there has been 50 kg salmon"
  17. oscark

Html Template, email return

Got it! Thanks for your help, but the problam was that I saved the txt file as unicode and not UTF. Works great now!
  18. oscark

Html Template, email return

I try to make an html file that can be used as a template in the form, email. I have got the system to return the file, when the form is submitted, but it dosent look right, becaus the "{form_field}" comes as text and not as the database information. Is there something else than "{" that I have...
  19. oscark

Password field to submit the form

Thank you. I did try the regex, but did not remeber the //`s Thanks again!
  20. oscark

Password field to submit the form

Hello. maybe an easy question, but I have taken both password an Acess from github an none helped me with my issue. I want to add an element in my form that is a type of validation. The form is public, but there is only one man whos going to post this form, and I do not want to give him acess to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back