Search results

1. A

Cascading Dropdwon list element and repeated group

Hello everybody. Maybe this is simple but I cant figure out how I can do it I create a list -> LIST 1 with 2 groups -> LIST 1 and LIST-1-REPEAT LIST 1 group has 2 elements -> id (internalid) and 1_field1 (field) LIST -1-REPEAT group has 3 elements -> id (internalid), parent_id (field) and...
  2. A

Warning error (possible hacked)

I did it and everything is fine now. Is that normal? If something from fabrik is missing (like element.php or something) the whole site gives a fatal error. Or is it something else?
  3. A

Warning error (possible hacked)

I tried to connect to my site and I got a warning and fatal error about missing element.php (from components/com_fabrik/models). I couldnt even login to administrator, because I got these warnings about missing element.php (it was required by plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php and this...
  4. A

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm()

that's the way i use it. In a hidden menu and I use the joomla alias link. But if a visitor type something in the address bar like the one i mention before, then this error comes up
  5. A

On a custom link the id of a form renders as label

That worked Rob. Thank you so much!
  6. A

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm()

I have a form assigned to a menu. Native joomla SEO is on. When I click on the link everything is ok. the link is something like /mywebsite/form If i alter the URL to something like /mywebsite/form/XXX I get the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm() in...
  7. A

On a custom link the id of a form renders as label

I will try to explain it as good as i can. My english doesnt help alot. In a form (lets say it outer) I have a databasejoint element from site database and the fabrik_forms table. I want the user to be able to select a form (lets say it inner). The Value of the element is the 'id' and the...
  8. A

error page when click "next" in list view

I just wanted the <a href> link. That do the trick. Thank you Rob
  9. A

I don't want to change the pagination via CSS, I want to alter the pagination itself and the way it renders things. How can I do that? Is there a pagination.php file so I can use it for override?
  10. A

Is there any pagination file so we can override it in our own template? The one from admin-template is not working for frontend users
  11. A

the admin template it's the only template with pagination override. That's the file I copied to my template so I can change it. And with no luck as you can see
  12. A

@cheesegrits if you switch to admin template (in list view) whitch has a default_pagination.php then you can reproduce the error mentioned. Even with the default SEF Joomla URLs OFF
  13. A

sql error - maybe a bug

just copied the Fabrik 3.0.4-121 from github and the warnings are gone
  14. A

sql error - maybe a bug

It's on my localhost. It's a form to add an event. Here are the fields -> plugins: id -> internalid name (*) -> field description -> textarea (wysiwyg) price -> field altprice -> textarea (wysiwyg) duration -> field archive -> radiobutton form_id (*) -> databasejoin (from the fabrik...
  15. A

sql error - maybe a bug

my bad... I got the code from github. Haven't seen that error again. But i found a new error. When I try to send a form with "notempty" elements I get these warnings: Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in filepathto\components\com_fabrik\models\element.php on...
  16. A

sql error - maybe a bug

this happened when I tried to change the layout details of a form auto-created when I created a List Latest svn version joomla 2.5.1
  17. A

sql error - maybe a bug

That happens to me two times. I set up everything (Lists, forms, elements etc) and everything worked fine. When I went to a form and the first time: tried to change the details view template the 2nd time: Show title in details view to NO and press SAVE this error appeard: amend table...
  18. A

I just can't make a simple search work

i tried one more. I copied the showall list to searchall list. I then went to elements and unpublish everything except the searchfield4 (uniqueNo). I menu'd the searchall form and again nothin happend. It lists everything. If I set the "Append jump url with data" to YES then the search works...
  19. A

I just can't make a simple search work

Here is the situation. I have a db table let's say "my_table" with some fields (field1, field2, field3, searchfield4). I make a new list "showall" with connection to that table. Automatically it creates all the necessary things (form, group, elements). I want the user to search in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back