Search results

1. G

CSV Help

just upgraded to 3.0.9 version. Our intranet software can use only csv ot txt
  2. G

CSV Help

i need to create a file , csv or txt, and save it on a folder on the server that fabrik runs. i want the file to be just like the exported csv from the list
  3. G

CSV Help

Running Fabrik 3.0.7 and Joomla 2.5.8 What i need to achieve is: After the user submits the form i need to get the data submitted and import it to a software in our intranet. Is there a way on form submit to get a csv saved somehow? if not Maybe with a cron job get the data exported? but not...
  4. G

Email Template shows raw data

The elements that have the problem are databasejoins rendered as dropdown. Its a repeat group. my code is
  5. G

The debug_with_labels.php displays on the screen as u mentioned , but it shows raw data
  6. G

I have tested also the debug.php and debug_with_labels.php email templates , still getting raw data. Any advise ???
  7. G

Since the last github update my email template shows only raw data on the fields that are database join, render as dropdown. I need to show on the email template the Label not the value Any ideas Thank you in advance
  8. G

Problem with printing email

Thanks Rob !
  9. G

"Friendly bump"
  10. G

Friendly bump
  11. G

i used your code for Row Counter...

i used your code for Row Counter http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26928&highlight=unique+values&page=2 Didnt work as i thought it would, maybe i misunderstood. What i need to achieve is... I have a form with a repeatable group, when the user adds a new record to have a counter...
  12. G

Using Joomla! 2.5.6 and fabrik 3.0.6.3 Evrything works great on my project except the final result which needs to be printed on paper. I have tried with different email templates, made my known still getting the same result. The repeated groups data is being printed on paper as a bulleted list...
  13. G

Merge Rows Problem

Have updated again to the last version from github, Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-634-g82718f6 Problem remains...
  14. G

Merge Rows Problem

The debug page is : http://www.corfuport.gr/buspass/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=13&Itemid=145&fabrikdebug=1 Merge option selected is "merge rows" Thank you in advance
  15. G

Merge Rows Problem

Updated with the latest version, Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-555-gf4840c2.zip Problem remains exactly the same.
  16. G

Merge Rows Problem

I am having a problem with Merge Rows in a the list view. Fabrik Version (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-399-ga49f1ff) The form consits of : 5 groups, 2 of them are repeatable. One of the elements of the repeatable groups are databasejoins. The problem i have is when i merge rows on the list i get (no...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back