Search results

1. S

Install Problem / mistake - Forms template

Hi, We used to have an old version of Fabrik. I was able to choose from some templates to display forms ( bootstrap, bootstrap tab) I have reinstalled a 3.9 from scratch, but all the forms templates are "empty" ( no drop down ). Did I missed something during install ? I assume it shoud be files...
  2. S

Form plugin / conversion of form to JSON

Hi, I would need to convert/translate the form I'm submitting to JSON ( to send it to something else ) Is there a way to do this ? I searched into the form plugins but nothing related I think Thanks for your insights Lionel
  3. S

Value of an Element in PHP

HI, I think I missing something in the logic of naming in Fabriks. if there is a documentation which explains clearly, feel free to point it to me. I foudn this one : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/ for my need : I need in PHP validation , before submiting to check a...
  4. S

Triggering a javascript from form validation in PHP

Hi , My question could sounds basic but the story is a little bit more tricky. here is the scope : I'm using a joomla extension which generate modals. The management of the modal is done through tags which are designed to be into content. here is an example : {modal url="http://www.XX.com"...
  5. S

DELETED

Hi , My question could sounds basic but the story is a little bit more tricky. here is the scope : I'm using a joomla extension which generate modals. The management of the modal is done through tags which are designed to be into content. here is an example : {modal url="http://www.XX.com"...
  6. S

Triggering actions from a custom button element

HI, I searched through the forum and I don't think a similar requirement. Do not hesitate to point me to an existing post if I did not searched well enough ;-). So, I need the following : a form is displayed ( few fields , whatever they are ) . to validate the form, I need to trigger an...
  7. S

How to create a drop-downlist from previous entered values ?

HI , For my need, I require to create with Fabrik elements which are named "fields" I have then a form which allow me to create these "fields" with : field_name and field_value. Now, to give a little bit of context, the final purpose is to create a rules / policy with different items. to do so...
  8. S

Strange Behavior - field in Article template via email - or I'm missing something ? [ SOLVED]

HI, I'm using a form, to send collected info via email. I'm abel to use placeholders ( name / firstname ) in email title but I have a strange behavior in the article I'm using as template for the content of the email : some fields are displayed, some others not ... SO 1 - Screenshot which...
  9. S

email filled-in in the form to receive the form

HI , I guess I'm missing very basic thing here... I have my form, with an email field to be filled-in by user this field belongs to group "Inscriptions" and field name is "e_mail" in the plugin , I'm using the eval field with the following : $email =...
  10. S

how to choose the PDF filename

Hi, When I ask for the attached pdf file, I would like to specify a filename ( for now, files is named either "-123" or when I test with form from admin : "admin joomla-123" Thx !
  11. S

Gap between template and pdf output - fabrik install screwed up?

Hi, I was updating my template which was fine so far and suddenly, all layout/font/character changed to something weird. I of course tried to undo changes without success. For some time ( 10 min ) , the form was "not published" goind through the public website, where I was abel to access it...
  12. S

Displaying signature in template for PDF generation

Hi, I assume there is a trick to display the signature through a template to be printed. I can get any fields with the follwing code : <?php $MyInscriptions = $this->groups['Inscriptions']; $data_inscriptions = $MyInscriptions->elements; echo $data_inscriptions['nom']->element; ?> To...
  13. S

Strange issue with template - groups/elements not displayed

Hello, I have created a new template to be used for PDF generation through a form. I'm able to display the element I want from some groups, but for a specific one, it is not working . as ref : Main group in my form is "Inscriptions" , so I use that code for ex to display the "name " <?php...
  14. S

PDF templates location to use with email plugin PDF

Hi, I found this article which provides path for templates to use to generate PDF : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/pdf-output/ So , I created a copy of the directory 'bootstrap' in the following directory : Joomla 2.5+: Details: components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl25/ In the...
  15. S

Pdf template for email plugin attachment

Hi, I found this Thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/email-form-plugin-attach-as-pdf.48232/ which sounds to mean that there is a problem with the layout of PDF generated with the email plugin ? For now, whatever the pdf template I choose ( bootstrap, bootsrap_with tabs or...
  16. S

Subscription issue

Hi, 2 points : -I'm posting here as I renewed my subscription but it seems that as hugh mentioned previously, the activation is not always working properly ;-) - I would change the name of the subscription from "monthly" which means each month, to " a month" .. which means , " ... a month" . I...
  17. S

Validation layout on forms not the same with/without multipage option

Hi, 1 - is there any reason why having a single page form, validation warning are displayed under each field , and when adding a multi page ( at least one ) , having validation "flying" for each field ? I double checked and I'm using "Globals" for all. 2 - If so , how can I "force" to...
  18. S

Indicate on a picture several point or area or somehting

Hi all, I would need to indicate on a picture a/several locations example : I have a picture of a car and I want to indicate location of the wheels Searched in the plugin & forum but did not find anything Thanks
  19. S

Make a field appear when a yes/no field is changed to yes [ RESOLVED ]

Hi all, Searched through plugins but I don't think there is somehing out of the box which would match my need : I have a field ( yes/no plugin ) and I want to make available additional fields if this 1st field is set to yes ( dynamicaly of course ) Any clues or insights ? Thanks !
  20. S

Fabrik 3.8 puts Joomla 3.8.5 in timeout when saving / closing some fields definitions

Hello, Configuring Fabrik 3.8, I have from time to time a complete freeze of my joomla website 3.8.5 when I save or close some pages from Fabrik ( site is timing out after that during 20/25 min ). Anyone would have some insights ? Of course, I checked creating new articles, menus etc... and no...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back