Search results

1. T

Multiple plugins

Hi guys, i have 2 plugins on a form. The first performed some PHP calculations and the second plugin redirects the user to another page (rather than going back to the list). If I have both plugins enabled, the php one runs and returns me back to the list. The redirect is ignored. if I...
  2. T

Display fabrik list within another?

Thanks Hugh. I was missing the "Process Joomla Plugins" setting. All working now. Regards Chris
  3. T

What about the Artdata plugins? Can I use an artdata tag in a display element? [artdata id="1"]
  4. T

Is it possible to render a fabrik list using a display element in a form? I would like to show related data based on the row i am looking at? Alternatively, I used to be able to use ArtData plugin and display a table but this seems to have stopped working. Thanks
  5. T

Spaces are removed

Anyone?
  6. T

Spaces are removed

When I save a note to the database (from a note element), all the spaces are removed prior to storing in the DB. Anyone know how I can stop this? Ta
  7. T

Fabrik Notes

I have some issues with the notes element. 1. When I set the "User" parameter I get no results returned back to me although it does store the user ID in the field I have chosen. If I don use the "User" parameter and set a field in the table to a "user" element, it doesnt store the value...
  8. T

Fabrik Notes

When I put a fabrik notes element into my form the resulting readonly textbox and the text entry box are bigger than the form they sit in. How can I adjust the width of the controls so they fit inside my groups? Ta
  9. T

Inline Edit error

I set the error reporting to "system default" and the warning disappeared. Ta
  10. T

Inline Edit error

Hi, changing this setting made no difference. I still receive the error.
  11. T

Inline Edit error

When I use the Inline functionality on my list, after the update has completed, it receive the following error: Any ideas how to stop it? Ta Warning: Missing argument 2 for PlgFabrik_Element::dataConsideredEmpty(), called in C:\inetpub\sites\Apex\components\com_fabrik\models\element.php on...
  12. T

Database Join - Description

Joomla! 2.5.27 IE 11 Content - Fabrik Site Plugin 3.2 August 2014 Pollen 8 Design Ltd content 10004 Fabrik Administrator Component 3.2 August 2014 Rob Clayburn N/A 10038 Fabrik Cron - Email Site Plugin 3.2 August 2014 Rob Clayburn fabrik_cron...
  13. T

Whenever I save the element the description field gets screwed up which stops the front end from rendering anything. When I ctrl A on the description control on the back end and delete the contents, the front end does render. I have to do this every time I save the element as it breaks if I...
  14. T

I am trying to use a database join and when I alter the "description" dropdown in the advanced section of the element, the control has all of the fields displayed in it and will not allow me to change it. On the form, when I click on the dropdown it does nothing. Any ideas?
  15. T

Adding new element gives white screen

after switching my joomla reporting to maximum, I now receive the following: Fatal error: Access level to PlgFabrik_ElementCaptcha::isHidden() must be public (as in class PlgFabrik_Element) in C:\inetpub\sites\<mysite>\plugins\fabrik_element\captcha\captcha.php on line 431 Any ideas?
  16. T

Adding new element gives white screen

Since the upgrade to 3.2 I am no longer able to add elements to tables. All I get is a white screen. How can I debug this?
  17. T

Upgrading all elements to 3.2

Afternoon guys. I have upgraded to 3.2 but I still have a lot of plugins sitting on 3.0.8. Is there a way of upgrading them to 3.2 en masse? Ta
  18. T

Placeholders in scheduled email

Thanks for the reply Rob. I am now convinced its nothing to do with the variable. It is processing the PHP using the placeholder as text (as it hasnt been replaced yet resuling in a varchar(20)). When the PHP processes, the SQL contains the placeholder, not the value. Once the PHP has been...
  19. T

I think its building up the PHP, therefore setting the $userid variable to string(20). The content code then processes and changes the placeholder to its value of 1. At this point I have a string with a length of 20 chars holding "1". I do not know how to format it from this point so it is...
  20. T

Doesnt help. It must be an ordering thing. The placeholder in its test form is 20chars long which means at the point $userid is initialised, the placeholder hasnt yet been replaced with its value. What plugin does the email placeholder replacement and where should it be in comparison to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back