Search results

1. K

Content plugin: second copy (list) of same database table gets querystring filter from the first one

Hi, I have an Article which has two lists (ids 44 and 48): {fabrik view=list id=44 tableX___id=-1} {fabrik view=list id=48 resetfilters=1 showfilters=0 tableX___created_by_id=[$my->id]} The first is basically for creating new entries (..._id=-1), the second one is supposed to list all records...
  2. K

SOLVED: How do I put the list value of Element_1 as a hover (tool tip) for Element_2?

Hi, I'm sure there is a way to do this: putting the value of Element_1 as a hover (tool tip) for Element_2 on a List. So if I have two Elements (both are published), of which Element_2 is 'Shown in list', Element_1 is not shown. How can I make the value of Element_2 (field) as a hover text...
  3. K

SOLVED List keeps on Loading

Hi, I just updated to 3.4.3, and I'm not sure if my error relates to that: I'm using the Content plugin in an Article. It has one Form and a List below that. The List populates the first 10 rows just fine. When I'm changing the Display # from 10 -> 5 or if I'm pressing any of the 'Next' or...
  4. K

[SOLVED] Content Plugin, OR in WHERE statement

Hi, I'm using the Content Plugin in an Article: {fabrik view=list id=18 structured_name___name_id=[rownumber]} This creates the query: SELECT ... FROM `relation` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS `structured_name` ON `structured_name`.`id` = `relation`.`name_1` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS...
  5. K

[Solved] databasejoin Element -> Add option in front end opens Form with fabrikMainError

Hi, from a List I'm pressing Add -> Form opens with blank Elements (three drop downs that are databasejoins). All of those use "Add option in front end". When I try to add a new value to the drop down, the new Form is opening with an empty red square (containing the fabrikMainError html with a...
  6. K

[Solved] Enhanced Dropdowns using jQuery Chosen: Installation

Hi, I'm planning to use the Enhanced Dropdown in an Element. However, I wasn't able to find anything from the Help but I see the help text "Enhances Dropdown behaviour using jQuery Chosen (similar to Select2), which e.g. provides a search box if there are more than 10 items and provides...
  7. K

Element: User Plugin not displaying "User Data" Name

Hi, I "Updated from GitHub". For a Element I use the User Plugin and want to display Name as the "User Data", Update on edit = Yes, Hidden = No. Result: On a list I can see the Element with the user id, not the Name. In Details/Edit there is no User shown. What did I do wrong? -Kari
  8. K

Resolved: Is there a limit for repeatable join rows on a Form after which I'm not able to add rows?

Hi, on my from I list repeatable joined data (with the green +:s and red -:s). The form is working just fine. By pressing the green + I can add rows to the joined table. I can add several rows and then Save them. But: after inputting some 140 rows to the joined table, I'm not able to add any...
  9. K

Request - Special characters in CSV import

Hi there, it seems that there is a well explained procedure to import text with special characters: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/csv-import-of-text-with-special-characters.10566/ - and it seems to work. However, that would be great if Fabrik could import special character...
  10. K

Content plug-in3: Filtering list using IN with a string value

Hi, I'm trying to filter a list with the listname___elementname[condition]=IN syntax described in the Content plug-in3 manual http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Content_plug-in3. Instead of an integer I'm using a string in the condition. That causes a SQL with 'WHERE xxx IN(myconditionstring)'...
  11. K

Can I use "Link to details" and "Custom link" only on List page not on Details page

Hi, In an Element I'm using the "Link to details"='Yes", "Custom link" = "index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&my_table___key_id={another_table___key_id}" i.e I'm calling an Article. The Article (id=72) contains {fabrik view=details id=7 usekey=source_id rowid=[my_table___key_id]}...
  12. K

Passing default value when pressing Add on a List

[Resolved] Passing default value when pressing Add on a List I'm still testing Fabrik on my localhost, Joomla!1.7, Fabrik3 (as per 9th Nov 2011). My simple test data schema is three tables: Person [id,first_name,last_name], Company[id,name], and CompanyPerson[id,company_id,person_id]. The...
  13. K

How to install Joomla content plugin for Fabrik3

Hi. I have a clean installation of the new Fabrik3.0b and a new Joomla 1.7.2. In addition, I've installed pkg_fabrik_3.0.0.1.zip. What I need is the Joomla content plugin for Fabrik to work with the {fabrik view=list id=1} -type of stuff on Articles. With the kind guidance from cheesegrits and...
  14. K

DOWNLOAD NO SUCH FILE(getFileInfo)

[SOLVED!] Hi, I tried to download the latest 2.0 version from the Downloads section. Nothing happens but there is a text on the upper part of the page saying "NO SUCH FILE...".
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back