Search results

1. M

Problem with form email plugin

I've had a number of emails set up (8) to send under various conditions and were all working fine until now... 1. Front-end, the emails aren't being sent when they should be 2. Back-end, the form edit screen won't display all the email plugins properly. I've tried editing params in the...
  2. M

MAX_JOIN_SIZE error on back-end - big selects already enabled!

I have been getting the following type of error when viewing any list on the back-end: I have enabled big selects on all lists in my system. I have also added after: in administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/elements.php I am getting this error every time I open a list to edit it's...
  3. M

Can't figure out email condition??

Hi, I'm having major problems getting a condition to work on a form email. I would have thought this is quite simple. I've trawled the forum and adapted all the suggested solutions to my needs, but still not working! I want to send an email when a record has been edited only when the sales...
  4. M

Auto generated passwords when creating a new user with Fabrik 3

When using Fabrik to create a new user, is it possible to have the system generate a password for the user as when creating a user via the backend ie. if the password field is left blank, it will automatically create one. The form is working fine, but I need this functionality to make my system...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back