Search results

1. MILORD65

Order in a multiselect element databasejoin for the list view

Hello, I have a list including a multiselect databasejoin element with checkboxes. I have requested that the choices offered in the databasejoin element in the form be ordered by Ascendant ID (ORDER BY {thistable} .id ASC) and it works fine. However, I would like for the list view that in...
  2. MILORD65

Problem with joomla search on a list

Joomla Language Pack: French 3.9.13.1 (latest version) Date element format: Y-m-d H:i:s Website time zone (joomla configuration): Paris
  3. MILORD65

Well, I've unpublished the date_time element which eliminates errors in the search joomla. I then created a new date element in the list and filled in the records with dates. With joomla searches, again errors "DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse time string (15 novembre 2019) at...
  4. MILORD65

There is no error if I disable the date element.
  5. MILORD65

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes it's the data of the list Fabrik because for the searched words these errors don't occur when 1 / I exclude the list from the Joomla search in the parameters of the list in the administration (Publishing> Joomla search) or by unchecking the checkbox...
  6. MILORD65

Hello I still have the same problems with the joomla search in a fabrik list with random errors of type "DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse time string (date in French) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character" on some searched words. These errors disappear and the joomla search works...
  7. MILORD65

Conflict between date format in joomla search and fabrik?

Nobody for a solution to this bug?
  8. MILORD65

Finally something new! After many tests... If I change the language of the site from French to English I have no more error in the search joomla looking for "bébé" for example. It seems that there is a problem with the date in French language? An idea ?
  9. MILORD65

Thank you for your quick reply. Activation of joomla debug can't indicate anything to me because only the error appears on the page once launched the joomla search. attached screenshot How to do ?
  10. MILORD65

Hello, I still have the same problem. In fact the error is totally random for the same list. For example if I search for "bébés" with joomla search I get the good results for the list (records containing "bébés") and the whole site. If I search in the same way "bébé" I get the error...
  11. MILORD65

Sorry but I may have misunderstood. The message displayed is actually "DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse time string (27 février 2019) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character". The date is in French like the site and it is the format returned by the search joomla in the search results...
  12. MILORD65

Hi, Thank you very much for your answer. The date format in my date element plugin for datetime (record creation) is Y-m-d H: i: s. In phpmyadmin the records have the correct date in YYYY-MM-DD format but very oddly the time (HH: MM: SS) remains on 00:00:00 whatever the recording time. For the...
  13. MILORD65

Hello When I do a joomla search on a data recorded in fabrik I get for example: DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse time string (February 8, 2019) at position 0 (8): Unexpected character. I checked on several data in fabrik and I get the same thing, but not on all of them. I think this...
  14. MILORD65

banner on uploaded image

Thank you very much Troester! But how to apply this in Fabrik? with a php plugin form and $formModel->formData [ ]? How to recover the image (fileupload element) and the watermark (another element in form) ?
  15. MILORD65

banner on uploaded image

Hi, Thank you very much for your reply. Assuming a watermark, I do not know how to code to use PHP GD in a PHP form plugin to apply to fileupload element. Do you have a tutorial or an example to offer me? thank you in advance JP
  16. MILORD65

banner on uploaded image

Hello I need to display a "promotion" banner or watermark on a downloaded photo (fileupload element) if another yes/no element is checked. It's a little complicated for me, does anyone have an idea? Thank you in advance. JP
  17. MILORD65

fullcalendar mouseover

Hello, I published a calendar with the fullcalendar plugin and I would like a tip to appear with the information of the event when the mouse is over the event in the calendar, like on this page: https://fullcalendar.io/docs/event-tooltip-demo How to do ? Thanks for your help. JP
  18. MILORD65

delete an image in fileupload element doesn't work when use Ajax upload

holala ! I just realized that the logs folder had mysteriously disappeared from the website, so impossible to delete an image without this deletion is recorded in the logs! I recreated this folder and now the image deletion works! Sorry for the inconvenience the mistake came from me! Thank you !
  19. MILORD65

I tried deleting images of 2 local servers in PHP 5.6.36 and PHP 6.5.31 and it works. On the server of my webhosting under php 7.2.13 it does not work. I don't understand anything.
  20. MILORD65

Hello, Thank you for that answer. It is not the access settings because they are the same on the website and on the local site and if I modify the element fileupload to no longer download the images with ajax upload, downloaded images can be deleted on the website and on the local site in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back