Search results

1. M

Require Filtering for list and edit own Records.

Hi Sorry if it seem easy, I know how to list and allow the users to be able to see all records and only edit their own records via many great articles and how to's and it is working properly. But There is a logical issue to me as I have to use this option in list: Require filtering So When I...
  2. M

Get Current User's profile values for Fabrik form?

THANK you very much, Yes, the first thing I did, was to change and correct the collation to : utf8_unicode_ci and your code made it to work. I really appreciate your great job Regards
  3. M

Get Current User's profile values for Fabrik form?

Hi Sorry for bumping this old thread up but it may help me or someone . I successfully mad a profile plugin and used this code to show custom profile information but there is problem with unicode characters, they are saved and displayed as json encoded : i.e.: \u0435\u0442\u0430\u0436 $db =&...
  4. M

Is a typical fabrik application capable of these?

Hi all, I have used fabrik for some of my websites nearly 5 years ago and I'm back here with some (hopefully not) silly questions, so any help may 'drop' me again on track ;) I have an special scenario: -Every user within a certain group is granted the permission to "view" the records -I need...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back