• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. V

Form submission success message

hi, when submitting a form, there is the standard success message displayed, although I changed it in form processing option. what am I missing? http://pferdundmenschev.org/kontakt
  2. V

Filter non-matching records on list-join

I created 2 lists A and B: List A contains 3300 records List B contains 28.000 records I like to filter exactly those records that exist in List B but not in List A What I did: created a join from List B to List A (based on one of the elements values) Now how can I filter so I have a list...
  3. V

generate and store UUID

Hi, I need an extra field in my fabrik to generate a UUID. Tried code from this forum entry: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/sql-uuid-as-field-default.34609/#post-173617 This generated UUID on my website, but does not store it in db (all values=NULL in mysql db) Can somebody help...
  4. V

prefilter query

when I run this query in phpmyadmin, it works as expected: SELECT scope, historical FROM serverlist05 WHERE (scope = '0' OR scope is NULL) AND (historical = '0' Or historical is NULL) but when I use it as prefilter query on fabrik list, it does not filter anything. no other prefilters are...
  5. V

list plugin: inline edit & update column

I like to use both plugins...separately they work great but when I activate both, only update column works, inline edit no more. Is it possible to use both plugins at the same time?
  6. V

date field update

how can I do this: date element updates to current date only when a record is saved
  7. V

filter duplicate records

how can I create a filter view of a list that shows only records containing duplicate data within a specified field? using this pre-filter query: SELECT IP, COUNT(IP) FROM joomla6 GROUP BY IP HAVING COUNT(IP) > 1 what am I missing?
  8. V

csv import overwrite

when importing csv data with option "overwrite", how can I configure which field should be matching? Actually when importing data now, there is a new record created although data in one field is matching
  9. V

csv import one field only

I have existing list with field ID and field name and many more fields. now I want to import data from a csv with only 2 fields: ID for matching existing data, and one other field that should overwrite the existing data. how can I do this?
  10. V

csv import: multiple values

I have multi select field, want to import csv. how is correct format for more than one value? comma separated? e.g. "18,14,2,12" or "18 14 2 12"
  11. V

Vizualization: number of records

I have a list with elements: country, city, itemname I want to show vizualization about one specific country that shows the number of records belonging to that country as a chart. How can I do that? It should look like this: vertical axis: count of element itemname horizontal: city element...
  12. V

sort within grouped list

I have a list with countries and cities, ordered and grouped by country. Now I want keep ordered by country, but additionally cities within a country should be ordered alphabetically. How to achieve this?
  13. V

CSV import - empty data

just imported csv data with attached file. Import did work somehow with semikolon field delimiter...records are created but all fields are empty now. what am I missing? http://sdb.andysaller.de/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=15&Itemid=112 these are the columns of my csv...
  14. V

show element from other list

Is there a way to "show in list" an element of a different list?
  15. V

xml output

is ist somehow possible to export data to xml instead of csv?
  16. V

New element - broken design

Joomla 3.4 stable running on Apache/2.4.10 Fabrik 3.2 when I try to create a new element, design shows broken, no button to save available:
  17. V

CSV import issue

I try to import data from csv and I want to create elements from values of first row. When I start import in admin area, I can choose fields and everything but cannot go further. the two buttons "weiter"(=next) and "abbrechen"(=cancel) don?t have any function, nothing happens clicking them...
  18. V

vizualization googlemap: icon based on dropdown

I like to display different icons for the markers on the googlemap vizualization here: http://sportvorort.at/vereine/karte-sportvereine-tirol there is a dropdown with 109 entries (sports). And I have 109 icons, one for each sports type. Now I would like to have displayed automatically the...
  19. V

reverse geocoding issue

reverse geocoding works on my form partly only: http://sportvorort.at/vereine/verein-hinzufuegen when PIN is moved, only the fields for Street and country are updated, but not the following: PLZ (=ZIP) Bundesland (=state/region) ort (=city) what am I missing? below see settings of...
  20. V

no success message after form submit

http://www.leomelion.de/jobs-projekte/onlinebewerbung on link above, using latest joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.0x The form is processed and email is sent with plugin, works. but I do not receive sucess message after submitting. what am I missing? note: I developped the website on a subdomain...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back