Search results

1. W

HTTP 500 on localhost

I get another problem with floating links icons : they don't appear and I get the following Apache error : [Wed Nov 14 16:36:08 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined index: Message in...
  2. W

HTTP 500 on localhost

Using UwAmp Firefox 16 or IE8 In backend or frontend I get this error when trying to access : - main Fabrik component link - "view data" of my lists or forms Any ideas ? Regards PS : I got the following Apache log : [Wed Nov 14 15:20:09 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error...
  3. W

Impossible to submit data (popup + dbjoin as checkboxes)

Exactly the same problem with 3.0.6.3 version and last GitHub. Any solution or help ?
  4. W

Placeholder {details: xxx} not rendered

Thanks, it works fine, with no modifications after the last Github update. The 'xxx' text is now rendered in detail view
  5. W

Application design

friendly bump ;)
  6. W

SQL join to search categories

friendly bump ;)
  7. W

Application design

friendly bump ;)
  8. W

friendly bump ;)
  9. W

Hi, I saw Rob post (http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28286) and inserted {details: xxx} in the Intro Text of my form. When I call my form, clicking on View (url = .../fabrik/contact-list/details/8/17) the placeholder is never rendered. And in all views, it displays : {details: xxx}...
  10. W

How to get rowid in list view?

sales2010, thanks for your posts. It seems that you implemented a payment system. If you used Fabrik Paypal plugin, can you help me with my post http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28235 Regards
  11. W

Application design

Help before giving up... Hi, I'm probably a dumb developper, but I haven't get all the potential of Fabrik and I don't see if it's far the best CCK (compared to FlexiContent or Seblod). Can you put me on the way, before : - I give up, - or I subscribe to forum Thanks a lot for your help !
  12. W

List button PHP code execution

Help before giving up... Hi, I'm probably a dumb developper, but I haven't get all the potential of Fabrik and I don't see if it's far the best CCK (compared to FlexiContent or Seblod). Can you put me on the way, before : - I give up, - or I subscribe to forum Thanks a lot for your help !
  13. W

Thanks troester, I thought list plugins were only for global actions on whole table ! Can you give me indications on how to open a specific form in a popup ? I would like to make an email reply to a contact form and store also the reply in my table. Thanks. PS : to be more precised, I...
  14. W

Hi, In a list, I would like to perform PHP code, when clicking on a row button or link. The code should act on the selected row. I understood that AJAX is the best way ? Do you have a Fabrik example, I do not know anything about Ajax... Thanks for help. Regards
  15. W

Application design

I do not search a backend template, but a way to build specific menus or toolbars relating to each applications. This to perform actions based on tables contents build with Fabrik I thought I could build this with a Fabrik backend template (having one template per application) Am I right ...
  16. W

Application design

Of course, you can do it in the frontend, but the backend way is better if you want to admin your app, with your site. Let's say you want to manage contacts from your customers, your directory, the classified ads,... All are "applications" that I would like to implement with Fabrik, instead of...
  17. W

Application design

Thanks troester for your reply, I'd like to have a dedicated application interface for an "administrator" end-user in the backend, not allowed to access to Fabrik menu. At the moment, I just saw that the Fabrik List view allows to see, from the backend, data submited in the frontend. Regards.
  18. W

Application design

Hi, I love this powerfull extension, and I would like to design a complete "application". Let's say I would like to design a contact app : - on the frontend, people submit messages (with a regular form) - on the backend, I read messages and reply to each ones. OK, in the backend, I could add...
  19. W

SQL join to search categories

Do anybody has an idea ?
  20. W

YOOtheme Widgetkit tabs

Thanks, I'll try this and tell you. The idea is to get dynamically the article ID when the generic widgetkit is invoked Do you have an idea on how to do this ? {fabrik view=form id=xxx} Regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back