Search results

1. K

Date picker issues in latest Fabrikar

Hi, In my sites I used the "Allowed Date Function" and the "PHP Allowed Date function" next to each other to block some dates. I use following code: Allowed Date Function (to Block Sunday and Monday) var date = new Date(date); /* Check if this is a weekend */ var dayOfWeek = date.getDay(); if...
  2. K

Adding different colors to the Date Picker

Hi, I am trying to achieve excatly this: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/solved-assign-different-colors-to-date-element-calendar-dates-solution.44563/#post-232039 Anybody a hint on the script to use here? Thanks KooTjoo
  3. K

Element Validation doesn't work

I haev created a form with some element validation in it. For instance I use the not empty validation for some fields. If I don't fill in fields and click on submit the form normally gets submitted. No warnings at all. When I use Ajax validation and go in and out of a filed without putting...
  4. K

Disable weekend days from the Date Picker

Hi all, I am using the date picket for reservations in a restaurant. With the code below from the Wiki I have managed to block certain dates in the Calendar. What I also want to do is to block out all the mondays and tuesdays because we are closed then. I have looked at the .js examples and...
  5. K

Set width of Fabrik Tip

I am using Fabrik to show a list of people with the DIV Template. All works as expected but I have set on Field to be truncated and show complete text on hover. This works but the width of the Popup is to small is there somewhere I can set this through .css. I really can't find it. For...
  6. K

How do I repeat group in email template

Hi, I have create a custom e-mail template with placejholders. It works as it should. However I have a repeating group in it. How do I get this group to repeat? This is how the code for this group looks like: <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#1d70b7" style="color: #FFF; font-family: Arial...
  7. K

Farbrik List Module Admin settinsg problem

Hi, I use Fabrik 3.1 and List Module 3.1. I have a problem with the admin settings If I click on Elements, Ordering or Prefilters I get back to the list of all modules. So I can't alter these settings. Tries different browsers but all same problem. How can I solve this a.s.a.p.? Thanks...
  8. K

Link list row to form from other list

Hi, I am setting up a system for courses. I want to achieve the following: I have 1 list with the courses we have. I have on list with the subscription to courses. What I would like to do is create a button in the list next to each course that links to the subscription form. In this...
  9. K

Problems with juser plugin

I have set up a user table with standard Joomla user info and installed juser plugin. I have not matched User group through the plugin. If I edit a user that has super user rights and save it the user group is set back to Public. In the juser plugin i have set Sync on Edit. What am I doing...
  10. K

Form email plugin from email problem

Hi, I use the form email plugin and can not get to from settings working. Whatever I put in to from fields it keeps using the Joomla default settings. I use Fabrik 3.1 and form email plugin 3.1 What can be the problem here? Thanks, KooTjoo
  11. K

Disable wysiwig editor on email plugin

Hi, I have installed the email plugin from list view. This works great. Is it possible to disable the wysiwyg editor in this email plugin. I do not need it in the email plugin this is just for sending small messages. Thanks, KooTjoo
  12. K

Automatically set checkbox when dropdown value changed

Hi, I have a form with a drowpdown with email addresses and I have in the form a checkbox. What I want is that when user selects value from dropdown and saves the checkbox is automatically checked. It must also work when using the inline edit plugin. Is this possible? Thanks, KooTjoo
  13. K

List view columns

I want to create sort of address book. The list shows all elements horizontally by default, but I want it to look more like: Name Address Telephone Etc........ And to the right of this the map of the address. Is this possible? Thanks, KooTjoo
  14. K

Set up of patient registration system, some help needed.

Hi, I have to setup a patient registration system for a group of psychologists. Simply said I have the following setup. 1 table with 6 psychologists 1 table that contains the applications from patients The psychologits want tha one of the is responsible for receiving the applications and...
  15. K

Sometimes select Plugin does not work?

Hi, I am using Joomla 3.2.2 and Fabrik when I create new element and click the plugin I want to use, sometimes the Ajax does not load the plugin options. I have to close and try again and all of a sudden it works again. Any solution for this? Thanks, KooTjoo
  16. K

Email plugin issue

Hi, At first many compliments on how Fabrik works. I have not used it for a while and was surpised on the new looks and especially the userfriendliness. My question is the use of the email plugin in the forms. I have got it working but would like it to works as follows: The element that...
  17. K

Email plugin issue

Hi, At first many compliments on how Fabrik works. I have not used it for a while and was surpised on the new looks and especially the userfriendliness. My question is the use of the email plugin in the forms. I have got it working but would like it to works as follows: The element that...
  18. K

Any hints on combining Virtumart with Fabrik?

Hi, I am setting up a website with Joomla 1.7 and the new Virtuemart 2.X it all works great out of the box but I want to do the following. In Virtuemart you do not have the possibillity to let users edit things on the front end and the multivendor functionallity doesn't work. I have the...
  19. K

Styling difference between form and detailed view

Hi, I have got a form with the text in the formfields aligned right. I have nmade css that looks like: .style5 .inputbox { font-size: 11px !important; border:1px solid #aaaaaa; text-align: right !important; } In the form this works great, but when I go to detailed view of the same...
  20. K

Speed difference between Internet Explorer and others

Hi, I have got a very complicated form with a lot of calculations in it. In all browsers except for IE this works perfectly. The form loads and I can inmediately work in it. In IE it sometimes takes 15 to 20 seconds before I can type in the form? And it even comes up with the message server...
Back