Search results

1. remico

Hide Element onLoad using PHP, not JS

Same question on same problem. This does not work, but I reallye want to "hide" conditionally in PHP
  2. remico

Form PHP Plugin: values with onLoad event are not submitted...

Hi Hugh, Sorry for the late reaction, but also filling the raw values did the trick. When I fill the raw value in a onLoad script on a field that is read only by ACL the values will be submitted! Thanks for the help!!!
  3. remico

I use the full element name and I can see the values in the form, but did not set the raw value, maybe that is the problem... I'll also check the page for the hidden field to be filled. I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks for your time (again).
  4. remico

Hi Hugh, Thanks for the reply. I set the data onLoad with $formModel->data['fieldname'] = 'value'; I can see the data in the form, but it is not in the data object in a afterProcess script. Default values are working fine.
  5. remico

fileUpload download script doesn't work on details view linked from menu

I Solved it for now by adding if($rowId == 0){$rowId = $data["__pk_val"];} at line 2549 of fileupload.php to fill rowid with the key value but this just an emergency fix...
  6. remico

fileUpload download script doesn't work on details view linked from menu

I have a fileupload element with the download script enabled and it works as expected except for... If i link to a detail view from a list entry the download function works fine because there is a rowid available but if I link to a detail view from a menu item, the download function doesn't...
  7. remico

Always Fabrik-ating :-)

Always Fabrik-ating :-)
  8. remico

Hi Sophist, Tanks for your quick response. The problem with read only is that is is read only everywhere and for everyone... I'm afraid that there is no 'nice' and out-of-the-box solution for my problem...
  9. remico

I have a (order) form with some fields (description, price, qty etc.) that have a admin ACL on ADD and EDIT, so the standard user cannot edit these fields. I load values in the fields with the onLoad event and the PHP Form plugin. I use $formModel->data to pre-fill the fields, and this works, I...
  10. remico

Responsive CSS on my list is not working

I Know this is an old thread but for people with the same problems I have a very easy solution for quick fixing bootstrap classes... There is an (free) Joomla Extension called ReReplacer from RegularLabs (formaly known as NoNumber). With this tool you can search and replace everything in a page...
  11. remico

Ajax Calc element takes long to process.

Hi all, I have several calc elements in a form, processing "live" form data with AJAX calls. Everything works as expected, but very slow! Even when I do a simple "hello world" in my script it takes the server more then 2,5 sec (TTFB) to respond. I think that is is opening almost a "complete"...
  12. remico

Custom detail URL to joined record not working... (sample)

No I'm affraid not, but I didn't check for a long time. I'll check this project with the latest Github and get back to you.
  13. remico

Site hacked by post to com_fabrik/helpers/string.php

Hi Sophist, Yes the files.php time-stamp (created) matched the POST time-stamp. I'll keep a close eye on other installations when I see the same POST again on a Fabrik install I'll start monitoring closely and gather as many data as I can. Would love to take a look at your .access file...
  14. remico

Hi Hugh, Thanks for your quick reply. I have many Fabrik sites running and this is the first time I had a hack related to Fabrik3 so no worries. I don't have logs anymore, but the only log I had was the Apache usage log showing a direct POST to the file and later a GET to the created file...
  15. remico

Sorry for my late reaction, but this site was running on a github version not older than 3 months. I removed Fabrik from this site because it was not used. Not quite agreeing to the security statement though :-) All the folders have 755 permission (files 644) setting and I think that is that...
  16. remico

We had a hacked site used by spammers and after studying the Apache logs we did see a post to com_fabrik/helpers/string.php. Sadly I can not seed contents of the post, only that someone posted directly tot the file. Seconds after this post a file (/plugins/fabrik_form/salesforce/files.php) was...
  17. remico

Custom detail URL to joined record not working... (sample)

Hi all, I have this page: http://ambuklas.nl/cursus-volgen/op-de-kaart/details/10/1164 (sorry it is a Dutch site) On the second tab (Cursus Sessies) there is a "Details" button with this custom detail link: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=9&rowid={dvf_sessies___id_raw}...
  18. remico

Popuplate dropdown with ajax

Hi all I couldn't find a true Fabrik way to do it, so I did it like this. Calling this funtion in a "change" event: function get_gewicht(_type, _formaat, _materiaal) { var target = document.getElementById('dvf_opdracht___gewicht'); var url =...
  19. remico

Using today's github on a J3.3 system by the way...
  20. remico

Hi all, Probably a stupid question and I read all the wiki and forums but I can?t get my dropdown list filled based on AJAX. I can't use CCD in this case because I have to do some stuff on the data needed for the dropdown. I can fill a simple textfield based on AJAX based on user_ajax.php...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back