Search results

1. georgie

Social network sharing

Hi there! Do you know an efficient way to add button to share the Fabrik records on FB, X and Insta, like in some Joomla template for articles? THX
  2. georgie

About Joomla search with Fabrik

Hello I read some posts about the missing simple search in Joomla 4 (only advanced search), so Fabrik lists are not availables in Joomla search. Are there plans to make Fabrik compatible with advanced search? Or do you know if simple search will return in Joomla 5+? THXXX
  3. georgie

Captcha element not working

Hi The Captcha element seems to not work with F4 (ReCaptcha V2, checkbox). It is displayed, I can check, ok. But when I save the form, it unchecks. No problem on the same website, same API Captcha keys, with the Joomla form account.
  4. georgie

Email to (eval): access data

Hello In a Email plugin for a form, in the field "Email to (eval), I can not access the data submitted... Sorry, I came from Fabrik3 :) I tried a lot of things, for example: $origData = $formModel->getOrigData(); $test = $origData[0]->fb_message___theme; var_dump($test); exit; $origData =...
  5. georgie

[Solved] Display data from a loadAssocList

Hello Fabrik community Sorry for these simple PHP question, but ... I block :oops:! I have never use it in Fabrik, I know my code begins to work because I can see good results in an array (with a var_dump or print). But I cannot display results beautifully in my website, arrrgh. I try some...
  6. georgie

Resize an iframe with Javascript

Hello I have to integrate a Fabrik form in an external website, on which I do not have the hand (a company CMS ... :confused:). We must to use iframes...:mad: My form Fabrik works very well, in connection with an extension emailing, controlled fields, responsive ... Great! The company CMS...
  7. georgie

HTML digital character in dropdown element

Hello Fabrik team and community! I plug Fabrik on a external DB, on which I can not handle myself. I generate a dropdown list from a table of this external DB (database join element). No problem, but just a display not very beautiful on values containing HTML digital character. example...
  8. georgie

[Solved] Manage the uniqueness of a random string automatically

Hello I want to generate a random string of 14 characters automatically during a form submission. OK, I do this with success, in a Default value (Eval) on a simple field: return substr(str_shuffle(str_repeat('0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'...
  9. georgie

[Solved] To store Unix date time

Hello Is it possible to store date in Unix date time, in integer? THX Georges
  10. georgie

[Solved] Condition the display of repeated groups according to a field

Hello I would to limit the display of a repeated group according to a field. I mean to hide each row from a group repeatable if his field is equal to "0" for example. Can I do this in the form template? Georges
  11. georgie

What a beautiful website!

Héhé Hello all, thanks fot this new website version! #NewAdventures!
  12. georgie

Use multiple remote connections in a single calc field

Hello I use a calc field to display remote data (another database). It's absolutely great, thank you Fabrik! Now I would like to display data from another database, but in the same field (to minimize the number of fields). Is this possible? Here my actual code fort just one remote DB (works...
  13. georgie

[Solved] Rename a detail view PDF export

Hello I would rename a PDF export, if possible with data, is it possible? THX!
  14. georgie

[Solved] Recover a piece of Joomla field (video in attribs field)

Hello I would recover a piece of Joomla field (#_content___attribs) in a Fabrik calc field, not easy... I explain : Joomla "attribs" field can store images, videos... I am interested only by videos. Finally I would display video in an iframe window. So I have to isolate my string I wish with a...
  15. georgie

[Solved] Tip to redirect user registration (Juser plugin) - insufficient classical method

Hello Please, I redid the Joomla registration form with Fabrik, following the doc and using the dedicated form plugin (JUser plugin). It works very well and I'm very happy with it, it's much better than the default Joomla form. #Fabrik I also redirect the link...
  16. georgie

[Solved] Optimize PDF export of one page A4 portrait mode

Hello I would do an export from a detail form in an A4 page, portait mode, with a background image. For paper printing purposes (certificates ... that sort of thing...). Please what are the best practices? For now I use this CSS, it seems OK in browser, but not for print: html, body {...
  17. georgie

Customize PDF export

Hello I play arround to customize PDF export, it is OK for me. Thanks Fabrik, I can finely regulated But I would set a hight level of customization, with a background image perfectly fixed, floating fields... Please, I see the doc, but is there other doc less knew about this? Or have you some...
  18. georgie

Replace popover by classic red tips

Hi Please, when we use "Pagination - multi page forms" on groups, red tips below fields (in case of disrespect validation rules) are replaced by popovers (using "Next" button to go to next group). But popover are not always corrects with some templates, and are not mobile friendly. Is it...
  19. georgie

[Solved] Password element validation - error page

Hello With last Fabrik Git version, with a password element, if user does not respect validation rules, instead of red tips about error, it redirect towards the Joomla error page. No problem with validation rules on other elements (not empty, is email...). Please do you confirm that or is it...
  20. georgie

E-mail sending

Hello I send e-mails with Fabrik (from native Joomla sending I think, in Joomla config), but sometimes, some e-mails boxes consider me as spam. While, on the other hand, I use an excellent emailing tool, very known, Acymailing/Elasticemail, and I have a good sender reputation (DKIM, SPF...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back