Search results

1. J

Paypal / Hideshow / email details? Questions

It isn't an emergency request, yet. I wanted to eliminate creating two forms, one in phil-a-form and then one in fabrik. I would like to utilize and learn Fabrik of PAF because I see it offering me more flexibility to create applications for clients. However as you already know, I am not a dev...
  2. J

Ok, I think I have 1 and 2, but I am not a dev so I am going to have trouble with 3 and that is probably the 2nd most important for me. Is there a tutorial on this? 2. Or will you be creating a templated form that will easily do this? I will be interested in seeing what out-of the box forms...
  3. J

Hello, I have a few requests/questions for the developers of Fabrik. 1. How can we have someone register and when the click submit have the registration calculate a dollar amount and send them to paypal for payment? and ideally at the end of payment send them back. 2. After the user submits a...
  4. J

Show Hide Behaviors

I would like the form to behave in a way where a user selects a drop down and a different form shows. Would be great to do this AJAX style with no page reload. I guess this would be a tree. For example I want someone to Select a playing day and then be able to select a time. However there are...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back