SOLVED - Content Plugin - No Records

Well, a release is just a snapshot of github. There's nothing special about it. We just release when we think there's enough changes to be worthwhile, and we haven't seen anyone complaining about horrible bugs in the current github for a while. It's not a rigorous scientific process. :)

So as far as that goes, the current github has my Seal of Approval. It's solid enough for a release, which I'm hoping to find time to do soon.

-- hugh

Bingo, that did it. After installing the Github version the content plugin is displaying the lists as expected.

One thing I'm concerned about, I did the "refresh cache" in Joomla but Fabrik still shows 3.8.1...is that expected or should it report 3.8.2

3.8.1 is correct. GitHub is always showing the latest official version. This way you'll get the Joomla update of the next official one.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Note that if you do a github that skips a release version ... a) you shouldn't do that because you might miss an install step that modifies the Fabrik table structures, and b) you can refresh the updater cache and it'll "notice" the new version.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back