Custom label next,prev in multi page form

samani

hi.
i want use custom labelA for next and previous button in multi page form A and and custom labelB for formB.
how to do it?
when i change use J lang override menu, do that for all forms.
maybe you say use custom template for each form but what is your idea add this option as feature to "Pagination - multi page forms" tab in Groups setting?
(this is possible in RSform)

I don't think there's a way to do that on a per-form basis atm.

Well, I guess there is, but it's a bit cumbersome, and would mean overriding the main fabrik-button layout, which is the generic layout we use for all buttons ...

components/com_fabrik/layouts/fabrik-button.php

... by copying it to your site template override folder, and adding some code in there to figure out if it's a prev/next button being rendered (so $d->name is either "fabrikPagePrevious" or "fabrikPageNext") and what the form ID is (using $d->formModel->getId()), and then modifying $d->label accordingly.

As you say, the only other way of doing it would be for me to add it as a configurable setting in the group options. I'm currently working on the new Fabrik site, to provide a way for people to request and pay for custom work. Once that's done, you can request that feature, and I can give you a quote.

-- hugh

1-What is your idea about use JS to change that with select by id after page loaded... i accepte this is not best way...but maybe work.
2-how do you want to support fabrik user? It seems remove subscription plan...
3-where is old tuturial? I can not find that. Please don't remove that.

Last edited:
1 - yup, you could do that.

2 - we're moving away from subscription support, as it simply isn't sustainable for us.

3 - we're currently debating whether to re-use the old ones, or start building new ones.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back