Can Fabrik create multiple registration forms for multiple users?

bespokeappstt

Hubstaff freelancer
Looking for some advice on creating 2 different groups. Both groups register to become members but one is Group A and they blog for one category, another is Group B and they blog for an entirely different category. How can I create registration forms for each group. I don't want a drop down in one of the forms fields to separate the groups, I want to use 2 different links that lead to 2 different forms for the 2 different types of users that submit 2 different types of content.

Can Fabrik do this? Any recommendations?

I think you can do it with Joomla alone by playing with user groups and access levels. (Simple Solution, but mediated by a user administrator).

Another Solution would be creating registration form both different for A and B with Fabrik and using the JUser form plugin provided by Fabrik to link them both to the users table of joomla, and also editing the default "views" of your template namely the login to add an extra link to a new registration page for "B".

I have done this with my site with the a registration for my Client and another for the System user of the front-end.

Check my site at http://202.90.138.114:8081 and click on the login see there are two registration link.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back