Recent content by Tom16

1. T

1103 Incorrect table name ''

Hi Hugh, Thanks for your help. I have several table names without a prefix. I don't know if this is supposed to be like this with the id names... See Excel file. http://www.tcfbv.nl/transfer/f.php?h=3ec056qZ&d=1 Tom
  2. T

Nope, checked them all...
  3. T

No, for all the forms "record in database"= yes
  4. T

Hi, When saving a form I get the following message: 1103 Incorrect table name '' I've attached a screenprint with relevant information that's not much help to me. Anybody any ideas? Tom
  5. T

Need date field to add with button

Hi Loustfool, Excuse me for not being clear: I need something like the "plus" option with the dropdown function where clicking on the "plus"adds a new item. (In this case a new field for adding a date) Tom
  6. T

Hi Lousyfool, Thanks for your help. I've installed jdate and removed all other date occurrences. The problem is that I can't insert a date and my problem with adding a date field for upcomming dates isn't realy solved. I need something like the plus-sign for adding new entries as with the...
  7. T

Hi, For a beautysalon I need to add the next date for an appointment. I can't figure out how to do that with Fabrik. Any ideas? Tom
  8. T

Help needed for table with multiple (equal) id's

Hi, What I have at the moment is a query that works fine in Navicat. SELECT udf_value FROM j30_sv_apptpro3_udfvalues WHERE udf_id =10 Where 10 is the lastname, 5 city, 4 gender etcetera... The result is: From this table where request_id is the common id: udf_id request_id...
  9. T

Hi Georgie, Thanks for your reply. I'm using a component in Joomla for appointments. (ABpro4) wich uses User Defined Fields. The UDF's are the udf_values in the table. The id field is incremental and not related. Only the request_id is related to the appointment. As you can see, the udf_id is...
  10. T

Hi, I'm stuck with the following: I need to create a list with a table that has multiple "request_id" as the common denominator. I have no idea how to make a selection to get this listed. Any help is greatly appreciated. Tom
  11. T

404 and 406 message

For me it is: Joomla 2.5.3 Fabrik 3.04 RSseo & RS firewall Server on suphp
  12. T

404 and 406 message

Adding a new list rsults in a 406 error. After that I can fill in all the fields but when I try to save a new list, I get a 404 error; Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource /administrator/index.php could not be found on this server. Any ideas? Tom
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back