Recent content by theboss

1. theboss

editor in email list plugin

can be disabled as in 3.1? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/disable-wysiwig-editor-on-email-plugin.37738/ thanks
  2. theboss

help with php validation for a DBJOIN element

a php skilled woman/man nearby?! o_O
  3. theboss

help with php validation for a DBJOIN element

I have a dropdown (zdtl_mp___ie_raw) that change from 0 to 1 when email list plugin is used. After this I wish to avoid that user can change value of a (zdtl_mp___it11i) DBJOIN element, but this code is not correct. $ie='{zdtl_mp___ie_raw}'; $old=$origData["zdtl_mp___it11i"]...
  4. theboss

can't edit properties for element

;) thank you, your hint has been useful; no voluntary cross join but 2nd connection with same name was not the main connection (perhaps a refuse of old tests). SOLVED!
  5. theboss

:eek: there is a 2nd (ghost) db connection, same name.
  6. theboss

Dbjoin placeholder in message text fails here, id is sent. yes, other (7) DBJOIN elements are coming with label, placeholders are used in (same) content template. zdtl_mp___it11i is DBJOIN element deleted and re-created with same name. (already tested with different name, no solution)
  7. theboss

HELP! Tomorrow this app must go online!!! now problem is that the field was a databasejoin and in email list plugin is sent the id instead of label. Properties are absolutely identical to other elements (in same list) that correctly show label in email list plugin. thanks
  8. theboss

Ohoh!!! Total customer care even if sunday! :D Already done step by step and solved! thanks! ;)
  9. theboss

yes, only this one. no problem with content? It's first time in this case for me, how link new element to existing db column and its content?
  10. theboss

no javascript in the element, but 2 validation, noempty and php. I'll go crazy with this, alla cleared (Joomla, browser, JaT3 I use a Joomlart template), tried with 3 different browser on 2 different pc. :mad:
  11. theboss

nothing... element nailed without any possibility to change its properties.
  12. theboss

updated, J2.5.20, F3.0.9 last Github, but problem exists. thanks
  13. theboss

Yes, one element at all. thanks troester, 3.0.7, may 2013 :(! I think I need an update!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back