• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by Steji

1. S

Refresh data in listview after a DB change

Hello again. Is there a way that I can refresh the datalink into a listview? E.g. I have a listview based on a DB table. But at some point I alter the DB structure via PhpMyAdmin and I added another field. The only way to reflect that change in my Fabrik listview is to trash the list (and the...
  2. S

Hide tab header in Bootstrat_tab view

Now I've managed to find some time to test. All worked fine. Thanks!
  3. S

Installation issues

Goddammit! I've tried now and installed the 3.6 version (the same archive that I've tried to install earlier) and it works! I give up! I'm not trying to understand anymore... It's good that it works now.
  4. S

Installation issues

Sorry for ressurection but I have the same issue here. I've tried to install Fabrik 3.6 on another site of mine (J! 3.7) and I'm banging my head against the wall since morning. I've tried to install Fabrik from GitHub, downloaded 3.5 version, 3.6 version. Still got the same error message.
  5. S

Nope. Reinstalled all from scratch (updated J! to 3,7 in process) and still no luck.
  6. S

I thik I do, but let me double check 'cause I've installed Fabrik from both locations: download the install archive and GitHub. I've planned to reinstall all from scratch, anyway. Let me get back to you later. Thanks anyway!
  7. S

Hello there, First of all, I'm new with the Fabrik, so be patient with me. My problem is as follows: I have al list and in Detail view there's 5 tabs based on 5 different unrepeatable groups. In the first tab (group) i have 3 checkboxes that show/hide certain 3 tabs (groups). I've learned to do...
  8. S

Money talks. Unfortunately mine always said "Good bye!".

Money talks. Unfortunately mine always said "Good bye!".
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back