• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by startpoint

1. startpoint

multi Language version of Fabrik form

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/make-fabrik-multilingual-with-fabrik-itself/
  2. startpoint

Conditional display (tabs and elements)?

You can use css and js logic to show/hide what you need.
  3. startpoint

Impossible to register and download Fabrik

You have a dm.
  4. startpoint

Sorting of dropdown database join elements in searchfilter

ORDER BY {thistable}.auteur ASC or ORDER BY {thistable}.auteur DESC
  5. startpoint

Will Joomla 4 be supported???

In my opinion the owner of the project is too busy with lectures for wordpress and just doesn't have time for the gold mine she owns. I am very sorry that this is happening. However, I would like to share that the in-depth work with Fabrik and its long-term use in various projects will...
  6. startpoint

PHP Variable in Placeholder?

$tbl_name = 'tbl_name'; $el = '{' . $tbl_name . '___el_name}'; return $el; This worked for me in calc element.
  7. startpoint

How to subscribe to standard or professional support?

I don't think there is any support for this wonderful project anymore, unfortunately. It is a pity that the owner does not deal with it at all, and completely turns not even to Joomla, but to wordpress. .
  8. startpoint

Best templates to use with Fabrik

I use helix 3 and layouts override.
  9. startpoint

Best way to make a related form optional

If your user don't fill elements in joined boats form, no record will be created in database. Notes: 1. joined group need to be repeatable; 2. Repeat min group parameter need to be 0; When need to add boats data then show joined group and simulate click to addgroup button. If the user change to...
  10. startpoint

Cannot add element in Console

You can comment lines for this direcly in /media/com_fabrik/js/form.js. Search for string 'fconsole('Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element'. Remember: Your Fabrik global settings need set Allow Fabrik debug -> yes. This force loading uncompressed form.js file from folder js instead from...
  11. startpoint

Create a view with pagination and preview elements

You need to make custom list template.
  12. startpoint

fabrik deactivated at JED

Fabrik 4 is developing last 1 year and more, i think. The business model is totally wrong. Rather, I think there seems to be none. In my opinion, they do not care at all about the users of the component, but they are completely focused on their personal customers and they do not need any crumbs...
  13. startpoint

fabrik deactivated at JED

Everything looks very sad. It seems to me that the perfect instrument for me is slowly but surely coming to an end. How hard it is for me to say that. I will continue to use it with Joomla 3, as long as it works for me.
  14. startpoint

What's the trick to inserting a date in a query?

I don't know from where id $dt, but I think you need to store in database in format 'Y-m-d H:i:s'
  15. startpoint

Feature - Filter on Header Column

This is bult-in functionality in Fabrik.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back