• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by sn00ze

1. sn00ze

Found! A method for anaging CRUD rights in the Fabrik Context

Beautiful. :) Thanks for posting.
  2. sn00ze

Thumbnail, lightbox and form fileupload sizes

perhaps this should be a feature request
  3. sn00ze

make list row the link to details

thanks Bauer, It turns out Ajax was stepping in somewhere and stripping my php added url. The temp solution was to disable Ajax for the list (Edit List -> details -> Navigation -> Ajaxify) I don't know how or where ajax was causing the problem, it would be good to keep ajax on ?? For future...
  4. sn00ze

make list row the link to details

Ok, this is driving me nuts and I'm sure someone here will just go "you forgot the semi colon" or something and I can sleep at night once more.. So, in an attempt to make the entire list row the link to the items details and not the magnifying glass button, I have been editing default_row.php...
  5. sn00ze

SOLVED: Radius Search using PHP form plugin?

Thanks, your obvious-ish-ness helped.
  6. sn00ze

That worked, thanks guys! Yes, the radius search plugin needed to be added to the list. I hard coded the radiusSearchPluginOrder into the string... that will it be ok? Here is the code for anyone else interested, note its $o->long not $o->lon: $url =...
  7. sn00ze

For this to work, would i need to load the list using the php plugin and queryfilter as above, then send the radius search like GETs (using a php list plugin?) and filter the list?
  8. sn00ze

hey thanks! ok so a lot GET 's are being sent. Here's a sample that occur before the final POST: http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/gen_204?imp=smimps%3DILptYScJfEA,I3MqWYbQEgH%26z%3D7&cad=src:apiv3,ts:3th0tt...
  9. sn00ze

Perhaps I could perform my query in the php plugin then join the results with those from the QueryString? or maybe, perform my search query and store it in a session? then filter further with the QueryString?
  10. sn00ze

Hi all, I'm trying to complete a custom search form. I have been using {placeholders} and url filtering in a php form plugin... with some success, but have hit a wall with partially tricky SQL select involving a radius search. It would be easiest if I could access and edit the SQL query that is...
  11. sn00ze

Radius Search Plugin help, stuck on loading screen?

Thanks rob, your update fixed it.
  12. sn00ze

fabrik_list_filter_all_X and additional parameters not working

Hi latalatina, I had a similar problem and fixed by editing my list (that's being searched) -> Details -> Filters tab-> Extended search all = YES thread here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fabrik_list_filter_all_x_com_fabrik_x-and-other-search-terms.36578/
  13. sn00ze

bumpity bump. Also rob (or anyone!) is it possible to radius search filter using the URL querystring ?
  14. sn00ze

Hi rob http://glutenfreedietfinder.com.au/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=5&Itemid=115 Thanks for any help
  15. sn00ze

sorry posted in wrong forum. should be Fabrik 3.1.x - For Joomla 3.0 + Standard Support
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back