Recent content by smkso

1. S

Send email based on an element

Just an update, I think I solved this problem; $recipient = '{emailtest___email}'; $status = '{emailtest___status_raw}'; if ($status == 'pending') { return $recipient; } else { return false; }; its that simple!
  2. S

I tried this after looking at a thread which kind of similar to mine, but it doesnt work. $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $recipient = '{emailtest___email}'; $status = '{emailtest___status_raw}'; if ($status == 'pending') { $query = "SELECT `email` FROM `emailtest` WHERE `id` = " ...
  3. S

Hi, I'm not sure is the title is correct to explain my problem. Here it goes, I want to send email if the element is set to a certain record. I have an element named 'Status'. If 'Status' is set to 'Pending' then an email will be sent, if 'Status' is set to 'Completed' then the email will...
  4. S

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID

Hi, I used the JUser plugin for my form. I created all elements needed by the plugin including the optionals. Synchronise Users: Yes Sync on edit: Yes When submitting a record by the form it works perfect. But when I want to edit the record via the list view, it shows me this error; JUser...
  5. S

Nvd3 graph setup

Hi, Simply put, I have 4 columns in my table; 1. id 2. date 3. name 4. gender I want to create a pie chart for this table which the criteria will be gender. So the pie chart will show the percentage/number of males and females. I tried but always error. Help!
  6. S

Undefined property: PlgFabrik_FormJUser::$data

Hi, I have problem with JUser plugin. I set up all the necessary requirements for the JUser plugin, however, when I submit the form, it returns this error; Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_FormJUser::$data in /home/server/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin.php on line 767...
  7. S

Simple if else calculation but retrieve data from another table.

Hi, I'm going straight to the point. I have 2 elements in a form; Field element = 'test' Calc element = 'status' What I want to do is, when I enter a set of numbers in the test field, the status will return me a certain value. For example, when I enter an ID number, the status will verify...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back