• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by shawnmcginn

1. S

disable submit in pagination

I figured it out.. in your js folder add a form_X.js file and use these event handlers: Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.page.change.end', function (form, dir) { Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.elements.added', function(form, dir){ Then you can control the button with submit.disabled = "true"...
  2. S

disable submit in pagination

I want to disable the submit button in a multi-page form so that it only appears on the last page. I assume I can do something like if(document.getElementById('page_3').disabled || $('#page_3:hidden').length == 0) then display the button else hide the button But where is the best place to...
  3. S

Cannot Bind The User Information

I fixed this... I had some custom element defaults that used the split() method (removed in PHP7) and had to convert them to explode
  4. S

Cannot Bind The User Information

I'm migrating a site to PHP 7 (J! 3.8.11, Fabrik 3.8.1) and I've run into this problem when I try to submit my form (multipage) I'm getting the following: × Error Passwords do not match. Please re-enter password. × Message CANNOT BIND THE USER INFORMATION It appears this is related to the...
  5. S

0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL)

Well speaking of that I have some more issues since fixing this piece... would you prefer that I open a new thread or continue here? They are separate issues altogether. Whatever works best for you, I assume a new thread works better as people probably use the forum as a knowledge base. At...
  6. S

I should also mention debugging the value of the $condition variable at line 147 in components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php made it easier to figure out which components needed the correction. line 147: $condition=trim($w->parseMessageForPlaceHolder($condition, $post)); The output...
  7. S

Issue was placeholder without quotes as you stated in one of your earlier posts. I went through everything and found 8 validations with this problem, I corrected them and now no longer get the 500. Thanks a million man!
  8. S

I re-enabled your account, sorry it's sensitive data and I wasn't sure if you were done looking at it.
  9. S

Well there's no code to show anymore as I removed it. So with no code the validation still fails. I can try looking through all my other validations or unpublishing component by component to see if I end up with just one that fails. May have to do trial by elimination
  10. S

I'll take your recommendation and update my custom validation but for now I've basically removed the work it does with conditional acls and I still have the same issue. Note as well this works fine on php5.6 it's just on this new server I'm running php7, that's really the only difference.
  11. S

It's a bit of a long story, I had to control the validations based on a users' acl and rather than put the code in every single element that requires not-empty I use the include and code it there.. also, I have some logging that I run from there. So for the purposes of your testing I just...
  12. S

When I submit through the frontend I get this: 0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL) You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favourite a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site a mistyped address you have no access to this page...
  13. S

I have a lot of validations with code in the conditions yes. I too am getting the 500 error when I try the backend with blank page. Try logging into the form via the frontend. It's at mysite.com/en/login
  14. S

I put the info in the mysites notes section.. can you see those notes or are they strictly for me?
  15. S

It's the last one in my list with 'pair' in the name - I just updated it for you let me know if you have any issues. It is live but it's temporary as it's a migration effort Im' working on so once I work out all the kinks I can do a full migration.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back