1. S

Changing the Delete Icon In List

Thank-you. Working perfectly.
  2. S

Very nice!!!!!
  3. S

IS there any way to remove the Delete icon on the header row of a list and replace it with non hyperlinked text "Actions" I only want this done for the Header, not the list content rows.
  4. S

Saving XML data

Hi Guys, I am trying to save some XML data into a text field This is an example of the data <vendor>Samsung</vendor> <deviceID>4000001</device_id> <deviceName>xxxx</deviceName> <port>47808</port> <bacnet_gw>192.168.0.100</bacnet_gw> When the data is saved, all the tags <vendor> etc are...
  5. S

Joomla MS-SQL and Fabrik

Thanks guys.
  6. S

Custom form template development

Hi Guys, I was wondering a) is it possible to develop a form that looks like this? It would be called from clicking the edit button in a list. The left part of the form stays constant. The right part of the form has additional tabs based on separate groups and displays the different data...
  7. S

Joomla MS-SQL and Fabrik

Hi All, Back in 2012, I posted how I was using Jitterbit to sync from MS-SQL tables to MySQL tables. I noticed today that MS-SQL 2016 has been released today for Linux so this prompted me to ask this question. Joomla 3.5 has been supporting MS-SQL databases for a while, so I wonder if Fabrik...
  8. S

Cascading Dropdown causing duplicated rows in a list

I do, but when I do the merge rows it takes about 30 seconds to load the data for a single record. The problem did not happen with older versions of fabrik (I am converting from J2.5 to J3.4). When I have my full table of 24,000 records its takes over 15 minutes to display them all. If I...
  9. S

Cascading Dropdown causing duplicated rows in a list

Hi Guys, I have 3 cascading dropdowns in the form which is causing all the items to repeat. In this table I have only 1 record, but it repeats 4230 times. This is the config in the backend The plugin is watching a field from another group in the same form. If I unpublish these three...
  10. S

GoogleMap element - no location selected

Thanks Hugh. I had my batch set at 20 and it was running 4 hours with no result. If I deleted entries out of the address table and cut it from 44,000 to 300 it would run and geocode ok. But with the 44,000 entries it does not even get around to sending data off to google (I have a tcpdump...
  11. S

Its ok, it was just taking a very, very long time. I emptied the records out and had just 300 records (instead of 44,000) and it took a long time to complete. Is there anyway this cron schedule can be run from a command line?
  12. S

BTW: I am trying to run it from the schedule tasks in the backend.
  13. S

Is there anyway to debug the geocode to see why its stopping.?
  14. S

Hi Hugh, Thanks for this, I sort worked that out from what troester side. I did an update yesterday and found the geocode cron, and though, why not use that. But I cannot get the geocode working either. It just times out even on a batch = 1. the php maxtimeout error is recorded in the httpd...
  15. S

We have our own bootstrap template. I dont believe I get any JS errors. I never save or edit the table its always a readonly details view. The table is generated from an external source. I am using the googlemap element to show the address on the map. The element in the DB will always be NULL...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back