Recent content by radvla

1. R

using fabrik 3.1 how to save several records from only one form

I thought in one solution that seems he only one. 1?) to use fabrick to create the tables. 2?) To use html or php, to manipulate them creating a new fabrik plgin a) Let suppose for the sake of simplicity, you have onle onetable with the elements order number,categories, products and products...
  2. R

Dear Rob, 1?) the last message of the tutorial you sent me , says does it does NOT DO exactly what i asked in the thread,here I attached the screenshot and i copy the message literaly: Under the hood, repeated droups may not work the way you expect them do.They do NOT create any kind of...
  3. R

I write to the admin asking to abilitate the tutorial, but there is no answer. Can you send me some screenshots to guide me please?
  4. R

No it is not that the goal: Only the category is selected by the user somehow or another, but after that is done, being the number of product very large, all the products belonging to the selected category are shown in secuencial lines within only one screen , to let the user introduce the...
  5. R

I am trying to do the next thing using fabrik 3.1( I am also trying to do it using fabrik 3.0 and for this other issueI opened a different thread in the 3.0 forum because the solution cold not be the same) 1?) I have a table an list that is a set of categories and products we can call...
  6. R

definition of calculated element deos not work

as far as me concerns the thread is closed
  7. R

i read all your mesages, am applied to the point tosuggust you this: 1?)it is not true you can?t do more, three underscore where? in the sun, in the moon or between the sun and the moon. if you wouldhad said three underscore between table name and element name , i would had undesrtood. 2?)...
  8. R

you mean this return '''{frutas_peso}''' or return '{frutas_peso}'
  9. R

what do you mean 3! three underscores?
  10. R

the screemshot it is the form to input the data of the table after defining the elements, not the definition of them. The definition of the calculation element I did is what you say and does not work . I joint another screenshot of the calculation element definition;
  11. R

the table name is: "frutas" the element name is :"peso" the composition you tell and told {table_element} is: {frutas_peso} the sentence i wrote is: return '{frutas_peso}' what the input form display in the calculated field is not the value of the element , but what you can see in the screenshot...
  12. R

the name the table is in already in the php sentenceit is "frutas", I added the ";" the sentece is return '{frutas_peso}'; and the problem it is not solved , the calculated element it is not displaid. what is happening? and early reply will be highly appreciated
  13. R

now it appears the box more to introduce the php, but the form to get the data does not display the calculated filed.I enclose screen shot
  14. R

i have already find the link
  15. R

I stop in point 2 because i do not know how to: "go to Github..." how can i link or acces this area
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back