Recent content by QSSFabrik

1. Q

clear filters button

Good information. Will keep this in mind thanks.
  2. Q

clear filters button

I read in another thread that selecting Yes to BurstJS in options would clear the cache. I tried it and it corrected the issue. Thanks.
  3. Q

clear filters button

Just upgraded to Fabrik to 3.5 (running Joomla to 3.6) and have the "clear filters" button doesn't clear filtered lists.
  4. Q

Thumbs Element - Error:1054

This is an interesting idea. I will work on this and report back. Thank you.
  5. Q

Thanks for this explanation. Since this is a related question, I thought I would ask it in this thread: I am interested in accessing the Thumbs Element table data in "sgj_fabrik_thumbs". The only way I can think of doing this is to download the sgj_fabrik_thumbs table as a .csv file, then...
  6. Q

I'm guessing this error message is related to the same issue so am submitting it here. Tried to connect new list to sgj_fabrik_thumbs but got the following error when I selected view data: An error has occurred. 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list MyList: <br /><br...
  7. Q

Must have resulted from the name change table to list in the newer version of Fabrik. Thanks for your assistance.
  8. Q

Will follow up on this.
  9. Q

My original installation was 3.2. I updated to 3.3 prior to installing the thumbs element.
  10. Q

11. Q

Found it. Indeed you are correct: My sgj_fabrik_thumbs table included: table.id instead of list.id changed it and it is now working. Thanks hugh!
  12. Q

I haven't been able to locate $_fabrik_thumbs in the Fabrik table directory. Could I have missed an installation procedure?
  13. Q

In phpMyAdmin, I received the Error message: "MySQL said: #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '$query = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__{package}_thumbs` ( `user_id` VAR' at line 1 "...
  14. Q

Installed Thumbs element using Fabrik 3.3. Created an Element named "thumbstest". When accessing "view data" get the following error message: An error has occurred. 1054 Unknown column 'listid' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT thumb FROM sgj_fabrik_thumbs WHERE listid = 15 AND formid = 15 AND...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back