Recent content by pcom

1. P

Design suggestions -> external webservice to user creation

I am working on a site which has multiple external data sources. One of them is a user validation against an external database using WSDL. The user needs to enter an identification number along with their name to do a lookup in the database, this results in some information that is returned in...
  2. P

[Solved] Submitting multiple groups to juser plugin

Disregard my post. I should be able to solve this by running PHP onAfterProcess and using JUserHelper::addUserToGroup($userid, $gid); as suggested in this thread by cheesegrits: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/assigning-users-to-joomla-user-groups.30343/ Sorry for not searching...
  3. P

[Solved] Submitting multiple groups to juser plugin

I am using the juser plugin to register users. I would, however, like to add multiple groups to a user upon creation. I am wondering if there is a way to pass an array with the juser plugin. I have tried comma separated values, but it only seems to select and add the first group. The groups...
  4. P

NULL in Databasejoin element? [SOLVED]

Of course! Can't believe I didn't think of that as I'm making extensive use of evaluated fields in other elements. Slow day :) Thanks a lot.
  5. P

NULL in Databasejoin element? [SOLVED]

I have got a 0-1 relationship represented as a databasejoin element. As this relationship is optional, I would like the default value to be NULL, or at least an option to insert NULL into the database. However, using the default tab while editing the element, and setting Value of 'Please...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back