Recent content by paris

1. P

Export to excel

Thank you very much Troester , I think i must now leave hope that export will work with earlier version, because I do not have line 435 in my export file, Thank you again
  2. P

Export to excel

I kno I just need to change delimitter semicolon to comma, but where and in which file i donno, what others are doing ????plz helpppppppp
  3. P

Export to excel

What users of earlier excel version must do ???? plz helpppppppppp
  4. P

Export to excel

somebody please help me in changing core files . I want to make export to excel compatible with earlier version of excel. Thank you
  5. P

Export to excel

PLease Is there any way to make changes in core files so that export to excel is supported by excel 2003 . please
  6. P

Export to excel

Thats completely ok But my problem is I can not ask everybody in office to update their version. I have been asked to make changes in core files to make it compatible with excel 2003 My question is where should I make changes and in which files to make it compatible with 2003. Thank you
  7. P

Export to excel

A waiting topic.. please help
  8. P

Export to excel

Please help somebody . Sorry for reposting , as my problem has not been solved yet . Please tell me where and in which files should I make changes so that data is exported in excel format with any excel ( as mine is 2003) for the moment it is in csv format whether i use csv format or...
  9. P

export csv format not in excel

Hello Hugh, lots of good wishes to u n ur family..we will wait till 21 sept..njoi ur hols in csv export whatever option i choose(csv format or excel ) i am nit getting excel format.. where should i make changes in core files to get excel format of export data Thank u
  10. P

fatal error :Class 'uploader' not found in../plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileup

* try uplaoding fabrik again. solved problem for me
  11. P

fatal error :Class 'uploader' not found in../plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileup

Hello All, I made an application and it was working fine before somedays. but now whenever i am trying to upload file from form it giving error Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540 please help. and if i am saving data...
  12. P

POssibility to choose user for each row

I made an application where I uploads files that are visible to all users. I used fabrik for that. Now for each file that i uploaded I want to select users those who can see that file . and those users must be able to confirm by clicking some chekcbox that they read file so that i can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back