Recent content by Opusxc

1. O

Syntax for Upsert Plugin Value Field

Can anybody help with this ?
  2. O

Syntax for Upsert Plugin Value Field

I am using the following syntax in the Value field of the Select function ... {oxf_aa_registration__organisation_name} but it is inserting this "syntax" into the target field and not the actual data from that form's table. I the syntax correct or am I missing something ? Thanks
  3. O

Search Field can't use - (dash)

Hugh - thank you for your help. This problem is resolved - found a quirk in our imported data.
  4. O

Fabrik is 3.8.1 Joomla is 3.8.10
  5. O

Which type of search? List -> Filters -> Elements An element filter (type field)? Yes. The field is a cascadingdropdown Search all? Yes and in Advanced Search Extended search all? Is switched to No Which exact Fabrik version? sorry, don't know where to find version.
  6. O

Used to be able to search on strings including a - but this has stopped functioning. Field = "Columbarium - AA - 21 " Cannot search on that full text string or any section containing the -. "AA" works. "21" works. "AA - 21" returns no results. Please help.
  7. O

Juser plugin and Joomla User Custom Fields

You wouldn't by any chance have an ETA on that would you ?
  8. O

Juser plugin and Joomla User Custom Fields

I have added custom fields for users in Joomla and want to populate these through a Fabrik form. I do not see how to select the custom Joomla User Fields in the Juser plugin. Is there a way to do this ?
  9. O

Error 500 on form submit

I have turned validation off for now and the form now submits ok. Will install 3.8.1 when it is released. Thank you for the help.
  10. O

Error 500 on form submit

When I submit the form on this url https://opusxc.opusxenta.com/register-entity I am getting an error 500 and no data is stored. Please could you assist.
  11. O

PDF print of list "Please select at least one filter"

Hi Hugh, Have you taken a look at this ?
  12. O

Hi I have tested the login and it is working
  13. O

Thanks Hugh, Yes this the Opus site. Take a look here https://opusxc.opusxenta.com/deceased-search In the search field put in a name like "collatti" and press enter. The list will then show a record. Press the PDF button and view the PDF and it just says that a filter needs to be used. If you...
  14. O

When printing a PDF from a list, the PDF prints but does not show any records in it and below the column headings adds the error: "Please select at least one filter". A filter has been applied and the list shows about 100 records. This was working fine until the upgrade to Fabrik 3.8. Please...
  15. O

Googlemap coordinates from another element

Thanks Hugh, that works. I was trying not to rely on ACL to stop a user from saving a record in the "view" function so turned off the "save to DB". Will bump the subscription up. Would like to chat about project work ... can we go out of the forum for this ? Regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back