Recent content by mygunfriday

1. mygunfriday

Cascading DropDown with extra Text Field

I would write it a bit different. You also need to specify fieldToFindIn -> you haven't told it what field to compare and find a matching $getcountry value. $getcountry = (string)'{registration___country}'; $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery...
  2. mygunfriday

Form settings error on save - new install from github

Didn't even think of that. Just dropped to 7.4 and no problem now. Thanks Troester!
  3. mygunfriday

PHP 8.0 Started with fresh Github on May 20 - saw the erro. Refreshed on June 9 - still seeing the error. I can refresh again - let me know. Turned on Joomla's system debug and got the screenshot below.
  4. mygunfriday

Happened in the each of the first 2 forms I created. Both simple forms - not much in them. I added some intro text to the first. I tried to add some php onload to the second. Both gave the error. The changes were saved, the form remained checked out. (Should've mentioned that.) (Tried removing...
  5. mygunfriday

You would need to do this in a calc element. Trigger it via ajax watching the data fields. You'll find examples with a search here on how to do a database query. Once you have your value from the query, just return it to end your calc element code - it will be saved in the database as the...
  6. mygunfriday

I think that would require custom coding beyond the features of Fabrik.
  7. mygunfriday

Put the elements in their own group and in the group settings choose 2 columns. Might not be so close together, but get's them on the same line. You'll end up with 2 labels this way so, For the group, you can hide the labels and create a manual label at the start with a display element.
  8. mygunfriday

If I'm reading this right you want: Country [dropdown] XXX prefix [XXX options] Phone field [_____] Then you want to store the phone number as XXX-555-5555. If that's right, you can add another field as calc type and pull in the values: Basically just $phoneNum =...
  9. mygunfriday

Every time I edit the form settings I'm getting this error on save: An error has occurred. 0 implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given I have a fresh Joomla install, fresh Fabrik with github updates. I did add Admin Tools - would that be causing this? I'm not...
  10. mygunfriday

Radiobutton hide/show choices depending on user access level

I really like this eval populate feature, but I can't figure out how to get a default option selected once populated. Did you find out how or can someone tell me how to set the default when using this
  11. mygunfriday

Hyperlink that automatically submits data to a Fabrik form

I haven't tried it yet. It's not on my to do list, likely I'll get to it tomorrow sometime. I'll let you know when I get there.
  12. mygunfriday

Nice. I thought this should be possible. Thanks Rob!
  13. mygunfriday

?? PLEASE !! Some Questions

I think I understand what you're trying to do... First, I would try to test for something unique, like an email or a phone number if possible. Basically, whatever you decide to test for, in the CALLS form, you will need to use a FORM PLUGIN - PHP: OnBeforeStore (probably) and write some php...
  14. mygunfriday

Hi Hugh, Thanks for getting back quickly. As an alternative.... What if I link to a form with data in the query string and simply update a table with a run PHP form plugin set to run onload. The form itself could just display a 'Thank You' message to the user. (I think there's an option...
  15. mygunfriday

I was thinking of making a hyperlink to send in an email that if clicked will post to a Fabrik form automatically. I know how to make the link and grab the data, I just don't know how to auto submit the form. Anyone know how to do this in Fabrik? - Jeremy
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back