Recent content by msisson

1. M

Geocoding existing address elements

Geocoding existing or imported records with googlemap element I've imported a CSV file with about 5,000 addresses and would like to create a googlemap visualization. When I create an googlemap element and geocode based on elements, it doesn't goecode the records that are already in the...
  2. M

Slightly randomizing google map element Lat/Lon

One of the small problems with the google map visualization is that multiple items that are all at exactly the same location show up as a single marker. You don't know that there are multiple records there unless you click on the marker. To get around this I'd like to program a script that takes...
  3. M

Can't use diacritic letters

Data table not UTF8 Ok, I found the solution to the main issue. Even though we're running Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3, the table wasn't UTF8. From other threads I've read, I thought Fabrik was UTF8 by default.
  4. M

Can't use diacritic letters

Same problem when filling out a form in Russian We have a signup form that is in English and Russian. The labels are fine, but if a Russian viewer tries to enter Russian characters when filling out the form fields, they see question marks. And an interesting addition to this situation. The...
  5. M

Is Email, Is Unique Element Validation is not available in Fabrik 3.0.5.1?

Can't find the isunique validation I've been through the updating process and the discovery of plugins, but it says no additional plugins were discovered. When I pull down the action menu after clicking to create a new validation rule, there are no items to choose from. Any other suggestions...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back