Recent content by MR

1. M

enable writing and searchin in dropdown

which filter should i enable ? i enabled auto-complet but not working still can't write.
  2. M

Fabrik: Get the email of the client chosen by the admin from a dropdown or the user who's order is b

the code in the first image is : in the email to eval: $id = JUserHelper::getUserID($this->data['___client_id']); $vmail= JFactory::getUser($id)->email; return $vmail; in the email: {$vmail} seconde image: in the email to eval: $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $queru = $db->getQuery(true)...
  3. M

enable writing and searchin in dropdown

hello, i created a fabrik list and i need the user to be able to write in it, like if he writes the letter "a" only the the values starting with "a" will appear if he adds "ar" the values starting w ar only will appear. it's writing and searching, is it possible to do so ? if yes how ? thnx a lot.
  4. M

Fabrik: Get the email of the client chosen by the admin from a dropdown or the user who's order is b

hello, I have a fabrik form and i would like to send an email to 2 types of clients: - for clients who's order is being changed (so the email will be sent from the edit form) so i need to get the is of the user who's name is in the orders list. - for clients that are chosen by admin from a...
  5. M

Test the validity of a phone number field

do i need to activate the ajax validation ? also in the condition it asks for php code, but the phone testing isn't it done by Javascript ? thnx a lot
  6. M

how can i use the regex validation ? is it available in fabrik's elements ?
  7. M

what do u mean by mask and how can it help testing the phone format ?
  8. M

hello, i'm using a fabrik form that contains a field for phone number, is there a way to test its validity ? in fabrik validity test ? otherwise how can i do so ? thnx
  9. M

highlight required fields instead of error message

hello, i have a form with multiple fields and i need to highlight those fields after submit or click on the next botton in the page break without showing the error message on the form. how can i do so ? the documentation in wiki is broken ? no images showed. thnx
  10. M

Add php code to onload of a fabrik list

Thank you so much for all the great answers you give (y).
  11. M

Check if a checkbox is checked in BackEnd

yes but when i do inspect element (the checkbox) in frontEnd i can see the checkbox id but not in backend i get only the name, so when i check if the checkbox is checked based on the id, the JS script works in FronEnd but not in the backend ? if i test based on the checkbox name it doesn't...
  12. M

Check if a checkbox is checked in BackEnd

hello, i'm using a form in the joomla backend but it doesn't show the id of a checkbox like in FrontEnd, and i need to create a JS script that executes if the checkbox is checked it works in FrontEnd as i test on the id but not in backend. How can i solve this ? is it possible to refer to the...
  13. M

Assign a template to a fabrik form

Where can I add "simple changes" on a fabrik template ? In wich file should add modifications ? is it possible to modify the form template for only the FrontEnd ? thnx
  14. M

Assign a template to a fabrik form

Hello, I'm using a template in my website but i need to assign a different one for my form which will contain images ... on the left side of the form. Is it possible to do so without changing the entire website template ? how can i do it ? thnx
Back