Recent content by mennoswaak

1. M

Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla

will this help form yesterday's post form achartier : Joomla 4.4.0 You will need this
  2. M

How to circumvent the Fullcalendar Label Issue?

If you follow fstorch link http://jtest.conacare.de/index.php/events/visualization/1 and click on a event you see sometimes one sometimes two popups Luckely both have a X to end them. I have a simular problem. But depending on the tables the clikable events belong to, there is a button the end...
  3. M

Problem after upgrade from php 7.4 tot 8.2

It was indeed the Fabrik connection. It is working now thanks menno
  4. M

Thanks Troester Changing the php version on Wamp back to 7.4.33 did not solve the problem. I downloaded and updates my site with the latest version of Fabrik 3 Then I tried to restore a backup on a life server with php 8.2 and it is working. So something was not well in the settings of WAMP...
  5. M

At a very late stage I try to move from J.3.10 with F3.10 on php 7.4.33. First step is on WAMP with php 8.2. Many things work fine but there are two problems (may be only one). I have this view in an article: {fabrik view=list id=50 nu_datum___artikelid_raw=628 show-title=0 resetfilters=1...
  6. M

Moving on from fabrik?

I had a look at Joomlaboat's Custom Tables as venekamp suggested. That was a few month ago. It looked promising but it appeared to have many bugs and was not very stable. But I liked the idea behind it and because there was a J4 version I came back to it from time to time. Developer was obvious...
  7. M

Moving on from fabrik?

How long am i using Fabrik... 10 years?? It gas always been a favourite tool and it still can be for me. Have been using Seblod as well but it was too limited for what I needed. I hopes to turn Fabrik in a better and a more flexible kind of Seblod. And that worked for a certein time. The...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back