Recent content by mariluzrm

1. mariluzrm

Update F3 -> F4 (Gantry)

Thanks, it was for the percentages. With Fabrik 4 you don't have to put percentages. Anyway we changed from Gantry to Cassiopeia because Gantry was giving us several problems (although Gantry says that it is compatible with Joomla 4...). Is the Cassiopeia template okay? Do you recommend a...
  2. mariluzrm

Update F3 -> F4 (Gantry)

In both the left and right image (before and after) I have a list with 6 columns. If I put a table, it is displayed: And although in the Layout I configure the Column widths, the size does not work in the dropdowns
  3. mariluzrm

Update F3 -> F4 (Gantry)

Hello. Before it looked like this (left image). Now it looks like this (right image): I have not old custom templates or custom CSS. In backend its looks: I haven't tried Cassiopeia yet, I'm going to try.
  4. mariluzrm

Update F3 -> F4 (Gantry)

Hello. I have upgraded from F3 to F4 following the instructions from the Wiki, and everything works fine, but all the controls are misaligned. I am using Gantry (Hydrogen - Default). Any ideas on how to fix it? When upgrading from Joomla 3.9.23 to Joomla 4.4.4, the installation "forced" me to...
  5. mariluzrm

Data - Where (Databasejoin)

However if I use "Multi select dropdown" for the materials databasejoin instead of "Checkboxes" it does work. Why? Do they work differently?
  6. mariluzrm

But it does not work correctly (does not load proper materials), neither when changing elements (with de dropdown Element) nor when adding a new element. What could be the problem? Thanks
  7. mariluzrm

It finally works!! WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento___IDTELM_raw}') And it is also necessary to activate the ajax option.
  8. mariluzrm

Please help. I am unable to access the fields of a repeatable group. I have continued trying with more options that I have found on the wiki and forum, but without success.... WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento___selected_idtelm_raw}') WHERE...
  9. mariluzrm

Hello. Materials is a databasejoin (checks), Data - Table is t_mater . But I want that only appear the checks that correspond, that is, the materials specific to the element (they are in another table called t_matelm), I've tried (in Data - Where): WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat...
  10. mariluzrm

Form checks but not databasejoin

How could i do it? I need a bit more detailed explanation. Thanks.
  11. mariluzrm

Modal and dependent form

In the Hobbies table there are the fields: hobby_id, start_date, place, ... , hobby_type, student_id). Each record is only for a single Student (because its start_date, etc.) is indicated. Although the hobby_type field can have the same value in several students, but that is not important...
  12. mariluzrm

Modal and dependent form

Do you mean a repeatable group (Data -> Joins section)? But with this, it is displayed in the same form, not in another separate modal form, right? I need it in another form (I have a lot of associated data in Hobby). And also that the Hobbies form is dependent on the Student form
  13. mariluzrm

Modal and dependent form

Hello. I've been looking at the wiki and the forum, but I don't see a way to solve it. I would like to have a form "Student" (Student table, fields: student_id, name, address,...) that has a "JOIN Repeatable" (Data -> Joins section) to "Hobbies" (Hobbies table, fields: hobby, start_date, place...
  14. mariluzrm

Hello. Component_ElementsTypes (Relationship between the two previous tables) is many-to-many and I want to modify the relation. How can I do it then? Thanks.
  15. mariluzrm

Hello, How can I do the following: I have a table in my database of Components and each component has one or several Elements_Types. So I have 3 tables: Components (Entity), Element_Types (Entity), and Component_ElementsTypes (Relationship between the two previous tables). I would like a...
Back