Recent content by Kramer

1. K

Display the whole column

Hi @all, is there a way to display only one column and not the whole list in content? I don?t find a soloution Thanks for your help
  2. K

upload issue

IE9 Problems noone? *push*
  3. K

upload issue

Hi there, I have a upload element for jpg's. On Firefox everything works fine but on IE9 in shows me " Opps. Still on dinosaur technology? Time to update" also only inthe IE9 (I don?t know about other IE versions) I get a preview-window on edit page. I don?t want that. Are there any...
  4. K

edit rules

Hey troester, it really works! Thanks a lot! Great support!
  5. K

edit rules

Hi @all, after several problems now the end is near... My biggest issue is a rule for editing entries Registeres Users should be able to make new entries. Thats no problem Registered users should be able to upload files in all entries but should be excluded to edit all oher fields. Is that...
  6. K

plg-googleWeather v2.6

yes, I know... It?s not your fault it?s my :rolleyes:
  7. K

plg-googleWeather v2.6

no, I didn?t understand the code you wrote me... :-( you wrote something like that return '{weather {daten_region___region_raw} , {daten_land___land_raw}}'; but the right one (for me) is return '{weather {daten___region_raw} , {daten___land_raw}}'; btw. There is one more big issue for...
  8. K

plg-googleWeather v2.6

so, that?s it... I made a mistake...:( Thanks for your help
  9. K

plg-googleWeather v2.6

...good for me:cool: both are field elements
  10. K

plg-googleWeather v2.6

Hi, I don?t know what to say... I copied and paste your code to display element.:confused: return '{weather {daten_region___region_raw} , {daten_land___land_raw}}';
  11. K

plg-googleWeather v2.6

Hi @all, @felixkat thanks for the code, but I got this massage in frontend Could not retrieve weather informations for {daten_region___region_raw , {daten_land___land_raw}} I?m using the display element. @hugh if there is no trouble for you I?m interested in that. Please give me information...
  12. K

plg-googleWeather v2.6

Hi there, I installed this plugin http://www.feenders.de/ratgeber/experten/google-wetterdaten-in-joomla.html They say I can Include it everywhere with this code {weather Stadt(City), Land (Country)} In my Form there are two Elements called land (Country) and region (City) I want to include...
  13. K

fileupload

I changed if ($element->label_raw == 'upload') to if ($element->label_raw == 'daten_repeat_upload___upload_ro') that works for prevent the uploaded pics in detail view
  14. K

fileupload

Hi, I?ve done all you wrote ( look to the attached pictures) but nothing changed... whats wrong?
  15. K

fileupload

Ah okay, thanks for your help. If registred users edit the entry they can change all fields. Is there a way to let them edit only the upload?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back