Recent content by kknuth

1. K

Email a member identified in a Form

Thanks Cheesegrits. I modified it slightly to get it to work. $user = JFactory::getUser('{fab_tasks___assignedto}'); ...where fab_tasks is my table and assignto is the name of the field holding the user id of the user who got the task. MUCH APPRECIATED!
  2. K

No answers to this? Do I need to join to the joomla users table to have access to the email address?
  3. K

Thanks Felixkat but the problem is I don't have a field with the email address. I only have the ID of the user. So how do I get the related email address?
  4. K

I have a form that allows a user to create a Task and assign it to a user. The form contains the userid of the person who gets assigned to the Task. The user who got assigned the work should get an email with the details. I just need the syntax for the email plugin to populate the "Email To"...
  5. K

Emailing Form by Selecting User

I have the same question. I have a form that allows a user to create a Task and assign it to a user. The user who got assigned the work should get an email with the details. I just need the syntax for the email plugin to populate the "Email To" field with the email address of the user.
  6. K

How to remove column header?

All Headers. I don't want to see a row there at all for them. I just want to see data rows. But just for a certain set of Lists. Not all Lists.
  7. K

How to remove column header?

In a standard list how can you remove the column headers? Do you need a custom style made for that or is there an backend admin option I am missing?
  8. K

form.php preventing update of Kunena Forums???

Updated from 2.0.4 to 3.0.2 of Kunena. Install failed and whole site went down. Viewed error log and found this: [06-Sep-2013 13:38:12 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JForm in /public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php on line 43 Renamed form.php...
  9. K

Linking to a Form record without the primary key

Yes, thank you I did figure out the URL yesterday. It was: http://<mysite>/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&usekey=user_id&formid=25&rowid={fab_view_jsusers___ID} The only problem now is that the link can't be turned off for certain Joomla Access Groups. So some people click on it and...
  10. K

Adding Button element without adding DB field?

The workaround linked above doesn't work either.
  11. K

Even if fabrik could generate a button that would EDIT the record there appears to be a bug with the related data feature is ALWAYS appending a rowid= to the link which screws things up. BUG!
  12. K

Don't know what the nonSEF url is.
  13. K

OK, so I have: http://<mysite>/index.php/mymenu>/form/25/126&usekey=user_id Just gives an error "Database record not found". Am I using the wrong syntax?
  14. K

For me it did not replace the default edit link. I now have two edit links. See my other post in this forum for how to create a custom link that does not use the form's primary key in the link. I don't think you can do this. The related data feature sounds good, but it seems like the link...
  15. K

I have Form based on the JomSocial table called j_community_fields_values. The primary key is ID, a incrementing record id. It also has a user_id field. I want to link to a specific record in that Form from a different list based on a custom view that uses user_id as a key. It appears that the...

Members online

No members online now.
Back