Recent content by katenz

1. K

Looking for help with existing application

Hi, what about your Thursday this week?
  2. K

Sounds good. I can't do tomorrow (your Wednesday) but how about your Thursday?
  3. K

Thanks, I'm in NZ, I don't know where you're based so can't suggest a time. Can you suggest a time to talk?
  4. K

the animal can be moved from mob to mob in a number of ways - from the animal form, the animal list (although that's not working as detailed above) or from the mob form.
  5. K

Okay, can that be done while still retaining the mob history?
  6. K

That's right, she built this while she was travelling here in NZ...
  7. K

Hi, do you know when you'll be able to look at this?
  8. K

Thanks, there are a couple of issues I know about... Basically it's an application for small farmers to keep details of their livestock. Animals are usually in mobs (herds/flocks/whatever) and have any events and treatments noted. Animals move from one mob to another. So, if you log in with...
  9. K

Thank you, I've put in the details. I'm happy to pay for the work but would like an idea of how much it's likely to be if more than a few hours. Regards Kate
  10. K

Sure, the problem is with displaying a list using filters and grouping. Also uploading via csv file isn't working. The application is behind a paywall and I don't want to put all the details out for all to see so whats the best way to give you access?
  11. K

Can't post in Standard support forum

Thank you :-)
  12. K

Hi, I have an application on my website written in Fabrik by a contractor. Some functionality is not working as is should and rather than learn Fabrik from scratch myself, I'd like to find a freelancer who can help me. Is there anyone out there doing this? Regards Kate
  13. K

Can't post in Standard support forum

Hi, I signed up for a standard subscription and it's showing in my account but I still can't post in the forum. I've logged out and in again and tried various browers and incognito browsers but no luck....any ideas?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back