Recent content by jpschwartz

1. J

Import xml files into Fabrik?

Is there a way to import xml files into Fabrik? And if so, can I elect to replace existing data in that table(s)? Jim
  2. J

delete records front end

"Can you create a standard list menu item pointing to your list and test those views/details/deletes." I was able to delete a record when the list was called from a menu item or a plugin...but not when called from a module. Turning Ajaxify to Yes yielded an inability to add a new record (no...
  3. J

Problems with Caching

We're seeing that administrator buttons in Fabrik lists don't change after logging out...when we have caching on. We'd like to use caching on our site, in part because sometimes we get a huge server load when submitting a Fabrik form and caching is off. A possible solution for us would be to...
  4. J

How to display field value in form?

I just want to display it. But it would be nice to know I could store it, if needed. Jim
  5. J

That plugin is for Joomla 1.5. I'm using 2.5. Any help? Jim
  6. J

I have a form that accesses a table that contains two fields (besides Fabrik ID): Name and Email. Name is a drop-down selection. What I want is for the Email address of the selected name to appear on the form after the user selects a Name. How can I do that? Thanks, Jim
  7. J

Fabrik WC3 Validation Issues

Interesting, we'll take a look. Curious, however, why are errors showing up on the list page where no description is ever shown? Thanks.
  8. J

Fabrik WC3 Validation Issues

We are having trouble with WC3 validation on Fabrik pages. Validator: http://validator.w3.org/ Here's our page: http://bartwest.umbrellahost.net/about/opportunities It's showing about 22,690 errors... All other pages (non-Fabrik) on this site validate fine. Thanks for the help. -Gary...
  9. J

Fabrik list not using custom CSS files

My site uses a template with main CSS in template.css. We also use two other .css files that override template.css -- except in Fabrik lists on the frontend. We're reluctant to move all our custom CSS file content into template.css, because it's cleaner for us to use separate files for custom...
  10. J

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object...

I'm getting this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/airce4/public_html/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.class.php on line 1036 I'm using Fabrik v. 1.0.3 with Joomla v. 1.0.12 running php 4.4.6 and 5.0.27-standard on a linux server. This error occurs when I try...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back