Recent content by Ivan4o0o

1. I

Field to Enhanced Dropdown Problem

Hi I'm using Fabrik 3.9 and Joomla 3.9.23 and I have this question. I have a form with element of type field (which I use to collect postcodes), but I want to change the type of the field to Enhanced Dropdown and use the autocomplete function because it will be easier filling the postcode. I...
  2. I

Element Tips stopped showing

Yes they work with Protostar. I am writing them today and will share the results later. Thanks
  3. I

Problem with columns in a group

OK thanks. I will continue searching. May be its some template problem because I have another prbolem with the elements tips not showing. ( I have posted it here). May be it is related.
  4. I

Yes I understand the div is the reason, but I can't figure out where it comes from. The border is not there now but the div is still there. I don't know what is making this div appear. I'm not making it purposely. I have no css or js making this appear. I don't want it there and don't know how...
  5. I

Thanks for the replay but I don't think this is the reason. The border is made by a javascript associated on load. This is the script: jQuery('#' + this.baseElementId).parent().parent().parent().css({"border": "2px solid #9E7BFF", "border-radius": "50px 15px", "border-spacing": "5px"}); I've...
  6. I

I don understand what element overrides mean. I have javascripts to them, but they are the same as in the other elements. Im using Joomla 3.9.18 and free Xeon template from here. You can see it here. Just click advanced mode.
  7. I

HI i have a form with a couple of groups. Some of they are in two columns with equal column width and they are working fine, but one special group does not show its elements i two columns. It contain a slider and a dropdown element. In the generated HTML I saw that only this group is formed...
  8. I

Form groups reorder not working

Thanks. So it is not only me :) And yes when I reorder them in the database they are showing in the correct order.
  9. I

Form groups reorder not working

Hi I noticed that if a form is set to Not Record In Database the group reorder interface is not working. No error is shown but the order of the groups is remaining the same after Saving the form. Is this the normal behavior or I'm doing something wrong? (Fabrik 3.9 and J! 3.9.18) Ivan
  10. I

Element Tips stopped showing

Hi I'm using Fabrik 3.9 and Joomla template HELIX Xeon One Page Template. I have a simple form with elements tips. All worked fine since I updated the Joomla to 3.9.18 when the tips stopped showing. I get Fabrik: cant load PopoverEx as jQuery popover not found - could be the J template has...
  11. I

Date element filter range returns one more day

Oh sorry I did not mention that. I am using Fabrik 3.3.4 . Date Formts: Format and Time:
  12. I

Date element filter range returns one more day

Hi, I have this strange issue with the range filter of a DateTime element. And this happens only for future dates. If I set the range from 28.10.2017 and 28.10.2017 it returns rows with dates 28.10.2017 and 29.10.2017 If I set the range from 29.10.2017 and 29.10.2017 it returns rows with dates...
  13. I

List not showing when using second connection

Sory I forgot to mention that in the begining. I'm using Fabrik 3.3.4 and Joomla 3.4.5. Not the newest but the upgrade is a little complicated in my case ...
  14. I

List not showing when using second connection

Hi I have very strange problem. I have Fabrik setup working fine, but now I want to add connection to another database. So I did it, test it and it is successful. I add fields to it and they are added to the database. But when I try to show the list or the corresponding form I get the error...
  15. I

Help with date_time filed

- Yes this is true. - Yes.This is exactly what I do. Great help. This works: $this->app->redirect($url); Thanks a lot. Ivan
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back